Change of Clothing, Gifts, and Mayhem in Jamie's Room!

Start from the beginning

(Imagine something similar to this, but the underside is gold)

The necklace is very special though, since I did a few extra things with it. It can't be destroyed in any way, no matter what. It also glows a bright light in dark places, if the wearer wants light. And it repels anything relating to darkness.

I put the jewelry box in my coat pocket and left the house, locking the door of course. Then I heard shushing and Aster talking in Jamie's room when I was about to jump into his window.

"I see how it is. All working together to make sure the rabbit and angel gets last place." I heard Aster say as I climbed in through the window quietly without being noticed. I blushed a little when I heard Aster calling me an angel. The guys then shushed Aster and he backed up with an 'I give' wave of his arms and paws.

"Wait, where is Josh?" Tooth asked Aster, noticing my 'absence'. "He said he needed to get some things from his house next door, he'll be back with us shortly." Aster told her.

I quietly moved towards the shadow to prevent myself from being seen. Why am I hiding? Because one: I want to see how things play out. Two: I have a gut feeling that one of these guys are gonna actually wake Jamie up since they all are shushing each other.

"You think I need help to beat a bunny and Josh? Check it out, Peter Cottontail." Jack said, holding a bag of teeth. I silently chuckled at what Jack called my Aster. My eyes widen as I blushed at what I just thought. 'My Aster!? Where did that thought come from!?' I thought.

"You call that a bag of choppers? Now that's a bag of choppers." Aster said, holding up a bag twice, almost three times the size of Jack's.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. This is about Tooth. It's not a competition." North said as he got in between them. "But if it was..." North trailed off as he put a sack twice as big as Aster's on the ground. My eyes widened at the size of the bag. "I win!" North said happily as he soon started cheering in victory, rather loudly. Then an on flashlight was pointed at him as everyone froze in place like a deer caught in the headlights, literally! XD

I face palmed quietly at North's idiocy and carelessness. "Oh no..." North said quietly as he stared at Jamie. "Santa Claus?" Jamie said in awe as moved his flashlight towards the others. "The Easter Bunny?" Jamie said as he pointed the flashlight at him as Aster closed his eyes from the bright light. "Heh..." Aster said a bit awkwardly. Jamie then pointed it to Sandy. "Sandman?" Jamie said and then pointed it to Tooth. "The Tooth Fairy! I knew you'd come!" Jamie said in happiness. "Surprise! We came!" Tooth said to Jamie as she laughed awkwardly.

Jack POV (Yay!)

"He can see us?" I asked in a bit anticipation. "Well, most of us..." I heard the Kangaroo say as Jamie pointed his flashlight in my direction. He continued moving it a bit as if he was looking for something. I looked down in disappointment and sadness. (Sorry people!!)

Josh POV

'Oh Jack...' I thought sadly as I looked at him. Maybe Jamie was skeptical about the whole 'Jack Frost' thing. Maybe it's because the imagery of what Jack looks like was putting him off. "You guys, he's still awake." I heard Tooth say in a hushed voice. "Sandy, knock him out." Aster told Sandy, but I think Sandy must of heard it wrong because he started pounding his fists together. My eyes widened and then narrowed. 'Oh hell no!' I thought looking at Sandy. I heard Jamie say "huh?" in confusion. I was about to step out of the shadows, until Aster corrected Sandy.