Bunnymund

Josh Pov

As me and Jack continue to look at the gold sand around us, something quick moved fast behind us.

"Woah!" Jack said as him and I looked at the direction that the figure moved to. "What was that?" I asked a bit startled. "I don't know, let's go look" he said as he flew towards the direction that the figure went. "Hey! Wait for me!" I yelled in hopes that he heard me, which he didn't. I sigh as I used my super speed to catch up to him, I haven't told him about my powers yet, but I will soon.

I managed to catch up to him as he stood on a roof top. "Did you find it?" I asked him. "No, not yet." As soon as he said that, the same figure passed by us again.  "There it is!!" I said and ran following the figure with Jack beside me. The figure soon led us to a alleyway. Me and Jack stood back to back cautiously looking around for it. "Where is it?" I asked. "I don't know." Jack said

"Hello mates." Someone with a strong Australian accent said behind us

We turned around to said person to only see a shadowy figure leaning on a building.

"Who are you!?" I demanded

"Oh, you will find out soon mate." The figure said and then looked at Jack.

"Been a long time. Blizzard of '68 I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?" The figure said

The figure than walked out of the shadows and into the light. What I saw made me raise both my eyebrows in surprise. A tall rabbit that was a foot taller than me, has blue-ish grey fur all over his being except for his face and front body having white or peachy colored fur, I couldn't tell since it was nighttime. He had patterns on his fur, mostly his shoulders,  green eyes like mine but not like a jewel. He had a strap over his left shoulder, some type of wooden guard on his wrists, some cloth wrapped around both his feet, and boomerangs on the strap on his back.

"Bunny! You're not still not mad about that, are you?" Jack said leaning on his cane.

"Yes" the bunny said with a frown.

When I looked at the bunny, I couldn't help but feel that i knew him, like I've met him before. 'He looks familiar... and where have I heard that name before...' I thought

"But this is about something else. Fellas?" The bunny said

Right behind us, two yetis grabbed Jack by the hoody and threw him in a sack. Then one of them threw a snow globe which turned into a portal. The yetis then asked the bunny if he was going in it.

"Me? Not on your nelly. See you back at the pole, come on mate." The bunny said looking at me. "Wha?..." I didn't get to say more than that since he grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulder. The bunny then tapped the ground twice and a hole appeared. Soon after, the bunny jumped into the hole with me on his shoulder. After that, the hole closed up and in its place was a flower. I screamed as we were running through a long tunnel underground. Soon, we popped out of a hole into a large building. The bunny then hopped over to a rather tall man, what looks to be a fairy, and a short man that wore clothes that looked to be made entirely out of gold sand. The bunny then put me down, but as soon as he did, a portal opened up and a large red sack came out of it. Something then came out of the sack, which turned out to be Jack! (Hey that rhymed!!) Jack then looked at his surroundings just like I am.

"There they are! Josh Cameron! Jack Frost!" The large man said

"Wow, you got to be kidding me." Jack said

"Same here." I said in slight awe