Ninth Day + Tenth Day

Start from the beginning

"I-I-I-I-I-eh I don't know what's happening." Blake says and I look at her and start laughing.

"What was that?" I laugh out. And start to mock how she was stuttering.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go to breakfast now. See you later Jocelyn." He says and starts to walk away.

"Hey that's where we're going!" I tell him and he turns around. "I'll walk with you." I walk up to where he was standing. We walk like five steps and I turn around to see if Scott and Blake are walking behind us. They aren't so I motion for them to come on but they shake their heads and Scott does some hip thrust while mouthing 'Get some.' Then Blake slaps his arm and they walk the other direction. I turn back around and he looks down to me and laughs a little.

"What?"

"I heard what your friend said." He giggles.

"Oh my gosh no!" I exclaim and cover my face with my hands.

"It's okay." He laughs and takes my hands off my face. I look up at him with a expression that lets him know that I'm embarrassed. "You didn't tell them anything though, right?"

"No! They know nothing."

"Then why would she say that?" He asked me.

"This is embarrassing but I told them that I like you."

"Awh" He drags out. I hide my face in embarrassment again. Mr. Cade bends down to my ear, since we are in the line for breakfast, and whispers "I like you too." I look up at him and smile, he smiles back.

We eat our breakfast at a table together and the bell rings for homeroom.

"I'm going to go to my homeroom today. Apparently my teacher is mad and has been saying that I should transfer to your class for it." I say and leave the cafeteria.

Once I get into my homeroom my teacher greats me. "Good for you to join us today." I just nod my head. That was a little rude. But then I remember that that was similar to the first thing that Mr. Cade had said to me.

I'm to into my thoughts that I didn't realize Mrs. Grey calling my name.

"Sorry, what?"

"Mr. Cade wants you in his room for the rest of homeroom."

"Okay!" I replied then left the room.

I walk into his room and he's typing on the computer. When he sees me he smiles and I take a seat at where I usually do. He finishes typing then turns to me.

"I have a plan."

"Okay." I giggle and he smiles.

"Since we aren't going to have a lot of personal time today, I was thinking that after your first period class you'd come to my wood tech room and we could go onto the roof and ditch that period."

"Hmm. Sounds like a good plan. But one flaw. What will I say to my government teacher?"

"I'll tell her that you and me had to work on something."

"Okay." The bell interrupts me mid sentence. "I guess I'll see you after class then."

"See you." He remarks as I walk out of his room.