Jealousy // jimin fluff// pt.1

You turned to your friend josh ( Dun ) ,you were both in a café and he was talking about how he got hit on in the club the other day. Since you were one of his best friends you were forced to listen.

You ordered two coffees and two cakes because you knew that Jimin (your boyfriend) was going to arrive soon, Jimin hadn't met Josh before, he was quiet a jealous boyfriend but you were sure that he wouldn't mind once you told him that Josh was gay and had no interest in women.like none. Zero. Nada. Like literally the amount of care jay park had for 2pm.

You received your coffee and started sipping slowly as Josh started to act out exactly what happened, he was a really theatrical person which basically made him an amazing friend to be around but sometimes it went a little over the top.

He started slurring his words, acting like the guy who hit on him, "so babe, do you sell hotdogs? Because you sure know how to make a wiener stand" he slurred, he then slapped your ass -as a joke and still imitating the guy- making you laugh loudly. Little did you know that Jimin was looking through the window with his face red with anger and frustration.

You realised that Jimin was getting late so you decided to say bye to Josh who was still laughing loudly. You left the coffee shop with the coffee and cakes laughing lightly until you bumped into something. Or rather someone.

You looked up to see Jimin and stopped laughing, he had a serious expression on his face which made him look very different...almost angry. He took your hand and he half-dragged you to his car. You were confused but you went along with it, thinking that Jimin had a bad day at the office.

Once you both reached the car he started the engine quickly and started driving. The car ride was unusually silent, you both would be usually singing along with Bigbang songs or the Tokyo ghoul theme tune ( a/n : IT'S LIT ). You didn't know what was making him upset but you really hoped that it wasn't you.

The car ride was also excruciatingly long, there was no talking or singing or even movement, you both sat still waiting for the other to explain what was going on.

The car pulled over after what you thought was hours. You got out of the car and opened the door, on a normal day jimin would have been watching T.v with you but today he went upstairs into the office , you weren't exactly sure what to do but thought it would be best to leave him alone.

Jimin shut the door and slid down against it, all he could so is replay that scene in his mind. It hurt him. It hurt him more than you could have imagined. He was a strong person, he wasn't the type to let things get to him but the thought of you with that other guy- . A single tear ran down his face but he quickly wiped it off and ran to the bathroom.

He turned the shower on and quickly removed his clothes before getting inside. The warm water quickly trickled down his body before swirling on the shower floor and leaving the drain. He suddenly felt another tear fall, then another, then another and before he knew it it was sobbing quietly under the shower.

You put the cake in the fridge while drinking the coffee you had bought. Jimin hadn't  come downstairs once and you were starting to get worried, you didn't know what was making him be like this it wasn't- then you remembered. He must've been there when josh slapped your ass.

You then thought again, you were sure that jimin would've reacted differently, maybe have even kicked Josh's ass but you went upstairs to check anyways. You saw that the office door was open but saw no one inside it so you decided to go to the bedroom but there was no one in that too. You then made your way to the bathroom, you could hear that the shower was on but you could also hear something else....jimin crying.

A/N: SO IT TURNS OUT IM NOT DEAD....from the outside.
Heyyyy- I know no one really reads this but I hope the people that do enjoy the damn story. I'm sorry I updated really late but I really had no motivation since the votes are really low. Anyway I'll be making a part 2 to this....if you get to 5 votes in a week......so basically never but then again miracles happen 😂 I haven't read through this so sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes~ please follow, comment and vote

~ from author-nim ❤️❤️❤️