Sleepy days// suga fluff

You opened your eyes to see the beautiful face of your boyfriend, Yoongi, sleeping next to you. You couldn't help but admire his beautiful face, how his he was perfectly still and calm, how the sunshine fell on his cheeks so gracefully. "Don't you know it's rude to stare", said Yoongi abruptly, opening his eyes and breaking into his signature gummy smile that made your heart flutter. "I wasn't staring pabo", you defended as you began to get up."don't go jagiiiiiiiii" pleaded Yoongi as he pulled you to the bed, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"Yaa let me go", you struggled, only making Yoongi turn you around so you were dangerously close to him. Yoongi looked into your eyes and then to your lips before closing the gap between you both and kissing you gently yet passionately. Once you both pulled away Yoongi smiled to you lovingly and asked "stay with me today", you buried your face in his chest and mumbled a faint "yes" making Yoongi wrap you both in a cozy blanket and hum soothing tunes.

When you woke up again you found Yoongi staring at you while smiling, "Awake?" , you nodded gently but were too sleepy to respond. Yoongi giggled and scooted closer towards you so that you both were cuddling he started drew imaginary circles on your skin and run his fingers through your hair. The room was silent except for the bird songs that could be heard from outside and your gentle breaths, you caressed his milky cheeks while your head rested on his chest, listening to his steady pulse.

You fell asleep again but woke up before Yoongi and decided to make some brunch since breakfast time had long gone and your tummy had started growling. You got out of bed quietly but quickly and went to the bathroom to wash up before heading to the kitchen. Once you had finished making Udong ( thick rice noodles ) and freshly squeezed orange you turned to the dinner table, only to be faced with Yoongi pouting cutely with his arms crossed. "I told you to stay with me" he said crossly, you poked him in the ribs playfully and set the food on the table, not paying attention to his growing frown. "jAGIII' suga screamed, causing you to nearly drop the food in shock, once you finished setting everything down you apologised to Yoongi and asked him to eat. "Arraso, anything for my jagiya" he said before eating quickly.

"I'll clean up now, you go back To bed, I'll be there soo-" you were cut off when Yoongi suddenly picked you up over his shoulder and took you back to his bedroom and threw you on the bed." Me.you.sleep.now" , you giggled and laid on the bed again while he laid beside you , he started whispering sweet nothings into your ear, not stopping until you both fell into a deep sleep.

When you woke up again it was unusually sunny for the evening... Until you realised it wasn't the evening but actually 8:00 in the morning! You cursed at yourself for being late to work and shot out of bed when suddenly Yoongi pulled you down again, making your back towards him and his legs wrapped around your torso..."who needs work when you have sleep".

This one is quite short I know and i'm sorry, I had no inspiration and I'm very ill ❤️ I hope you kinda liked it tho ~ for every like,vote and follow, suga will have more votes for Bighit to stop dying his hair.... Evil Ikr