Sick days// taehyung fluff

For @delightbabiess61~

You woke up with your head throbbing, body hurting and sticky things around your eyes. "Dammit" you croaked, you knew you shouldn't have worn shorts on a day forecasted for rain and eaten ice cream in the night, oh well at least you enjoyed yourself while it lasted.

You heard your phone buzz at the bedside table and smiled faintly, you knew who it was since he would call you everyday at 10:30 making sure you were alright and had eaten your breakfast etc. " hello y/n" Taehyung said after you picked up. "Hi" you responded, trying to sound as normal as possible (although you ended up sounding as if you were being strangled). Suddenly the call was disconnected, even though the call didn't last that long, you didn't try calling again as lifting a even an arm was tiring and Taehyung would probably understand.

You drifted of to sleep and awoke to the smell of chicken soup coming from on of the rooms, you couldn't resist the smell so you tied your hair loosely and headed down to the kitchen to see what was going on. When you finally made your way down you saw Taehyung, stirring the soup with one hand and holding a recipe book in the other. You quietly tiptoed across the kitchen then back hugged him, he jumped a little but smiled after realising it was you . "When did you arrive, and how" you asked curiously, "I came here an hour ago and I used the spare key" he  replied while focusing on the boiling pan "your fake 'I'm okay' voice doesn't fool me you know". After the he finished making the soup you reached out for the plated and glasses and began putting them on the table carefully " ani, I'll do it, your sick and you should rest " he said with a worried tone " I don't want my jagi getting more sick" and with that he took the plates and set them up himself.

Once the food was on the plates, you reached for your spoon only for Taehyung to frown at you, "what?" You asked , not wanting him to be mad at you, especially now that you were sick. " I'm going to feed you" he said with a pouty face, taking the spoon from your hand , your sick so-" , " I should rest, I know, I know" you continued. He smiled his cute box-shaped smile and took a spoonful of soup, blowing on it and then feeding it to you. He did this until the soup was finished and found you closing your eyes again , he wasted no time by carrying you upstairs bridal-style, laughing at your cute protests. "Put me down!" You screamed while hitting his chest weakly, " ani, you are sick so..." He didn't bother finishing his sentence as he knew you already knew, even then you couldn't help blushing slightly at your position.

One he got you to your room, he laid you in bed, tucking you in like a small child. Suddenly he kissed you, on your forehead then your cheeks and then finally to your lips. "OPPA YOU'LL GET SICK" you screamed worriedly, making your throat worse then it already was. " I don't care, if I'm sick I have doctor y/n to make me better, just like you have doctor Taehyung" he grinned, making you pout but laugh .Suddenly he got up from the bed and headed for the door making your smile fade.

"oppa do you have to go?" You asked , you knew he was an idol but it would make you sad that he was leaving when you were ill. "pabo, I'm going downstairs to get something I'll be back in two minutes" he said as he left the room. He came back with a tablet and a glass of water and you instantly pretended to fall asleep, "y/n I know your awake, I heard you sneezing a second ago, you can't hide from the one and only Kim Taehyung" .You mentally cursed at yourself for being so obvious and gave Taehyung a glare as you were sitting up, "aigoo you drama queen, now eat this Pali Pali" he handed you the pills as you glared at him for longer.

You gave in eventually and gulped down the disgusting pills, ignoring the bitter taste that made your tongue want to kill itself, soon enough you closed your eyes and sank down into the bed only to have Taehyung crawl in next to you "jagiya, I want to cuddle" he whispered as his arms snaked around your waist and legs entangled with yours, you couldn't really refuse so you both laid there together, slowly falling asleep in each others warm embrace.

You woke up again, this time feeling fresh and awake, those pills were disgusting but they sure worked well. You yawned and stretched quietly -as Taehyung was still asleep - and were ready to get up and have a fun and productive day . You got out of bed but were pulled back by Taehyung's strong arms , "jagiya" he croaked...

"I'm sick" .

IM SO SO SORRY
I've been really ill lately and have had no extra time so I haven't updated for about 3-4 days.
I hope you guys (especially @delightbabies61) enjoyed this imagine although it was only 830-ish words ❤️❤️ please request, comment and vote as each request,comment and vote raises awareness of jimins lost jams
~author-nim❤️