"Quit looking through my drawers." His smirk only becomes more devious.

"Quit buying lace." He smiles, and then shakes his head frantically. "Actually, don't. Keep buying it. Hell, I will even buy it for you." I shake my head and laugh, and he does too.

"Likes and dislikes?"

"I love Teen Wolf. Absolutely love it. I like strawberries and Lemonade, milky ways, and I love music. I love listening to it." I smirk at him and lean closer to his lips. "And I might just like this vampire I know."

He smirks and leans in too, "Oh yeah? And what might his name be?"

I leaned so close to his lips, that mine brush against his, and he shivered slightly.

"Tobias." I pull away, and laugh. He stares at me in shock and pouts.

"That was downright cruel, princess." I laugh more, and he continues to pout.

"Well hey, you asked." He pouts again before it changes to a smirk.

"Tell me if you like Tobias after this." He crashes his lips into mine and pulls me close. I smile through the kiss, and when we pull away, he smirks.

"That might just change my mind." A smile grows on his face, and I lay my head back on his chest. "When is your birthday?"

"April twenty-third. When is yours?" He asks, and I sigh.

My birthday is in three months. I won't be with my family or my friends. I might not even be with my new family if Blake's pack keeps chasing us.

"July fifteenth." He stares at me for a second before a smile grows on his face. I shoot him a confused look.

"What?" I ask, and he shakes his head, smiling.

"Nothing." I shrug and rest my head back on his chest.

"Tell me about your parents." I say, and he smiles, staring at the ceiling.

"My mom and dad were the best parents you could ever have. Even with being immortal. They did everything they could for us. They trained us to our best potential. Hazel, Tobias, Maggie and I were the happiest siblings you could ever meet, and we only had our parents to thank. We survived thanks to them." His smile fades away, and his free hand curls into a fist. "But then Blake killed them and our family fell apart. Hazel was depressed, Tobias raged all the time, and Maggie changed completely. She was so angry at us for not saving them, but we didn't know how. We were too young to know. So, she switched to Blake's pack and now her only goal is to kill us for not saving mom and dad."

His eyes become glassy, and I hug him. His grip tightens on me, and I kiss his cheek. That was the first time I had seen his emotions out and open. He always had them locked up, and he never showed them. He was scared. He was scared that people wouldn't look at him as the fearless, powerful leader he was, but even with knowing his emotions, I still viewed him as that. Having emotions and feelings only meant you were human. We all have to feel. we all have to let our emotions out sometimes. It's a part of life.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, and he smiles down at me.

"It's okay. I'm learning to live with it." He caresses my cheek. "Tell me about your brother."

A lump forms in my throat at the thought of Jessie. I haven't talked about him in so long. It was painful to think about. I cuddled closer to Theo, and took a deep breath.

"Jessie was my big brother, but he was also my best friend. We did everything together. We were inseparable. He always knew how to make me laugh when I didn't want to smile, and I knew he would always have my back through anything and everything. He always made sure nobody ever hurt me. He always wanted me to be happy with my life." Theo wiped away the tears that had apparently fell from my eyes, and I took another deep, shaky breath.