Me? Ch. 9

Lord Hiashi's POV

I lead her into a room."Anna.Thats your name right?" She didn't answer but just sat down and stared at the ground."Look I know your new to everything but you need to understand yourself and capabilities.Lord Hokage asked me to help you with that.Neji told me about your mother and family and when you left to shower he informed me something in particular that caught my ear.

Your eyes.Is it true?Do they really Change color?"She kept quite at continued to stare at the ground."You know it's considered rude to me answer when someone is SPEAKING TO YOU!!!"I quickly jerked her head up viciously staring at her directly in the eye with my byakugan activated.Her eyes where snow white and held so much fear.I gently let her go and composed myself."My apologies."

Lord Hokage provided me background knowledge of you father's clan and your mother's clan.I know their capabilities and kengai genkai.You,You on the other hand are a mix of clans.You are something I need to figure out.Your very powerful and have so much potential and use to this village.

Your father,his clan has a very special kekkei genkai that allowed his clan to have and enormous amount of chakra and and enormous amount of speed.Your father's eyes allowed him to see and analyze things so precise and quick that the world was practically slow motion to him.Don't freak out if your eyes turn red and the whites of your eye turn black.Thats normal for you and your fathers clan.

Your mother. your mother's clan is a little bit more difficult and complex to explain.And your mother and father did a really stupid thing mixing two powerful clans blood, kekkei genkai,nature elements into one.Her nose stared to bleed but instead of the normal crimson red blood it was black.I pretended not to notice.Her hair appeared black too.

Your mother's clan used a specific kekkei genkai that is ampilfied by emotion.when activated and amplified it allows them to use there blood as a weapon.And with certain emotions they can access curtain nature elements.To sum it up your mothers clan used there emotions as a key to unlock and control all nature elements and use their own or others blood as a weapon.Your able to heal your self as well as others quite easily but unfortunately you WILL feel an unbearable amount of pain once you turn every ounce of your very own blood as a weapon."

Anna's POV

After he told me all that, I kinda wanted to just disappear; he knew about me than myself."LISTEN TO ME VERY CLEARLY TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU." He pulled my hair to the ground making me look up at him in shock."You are to feel NO emotion.You aren't to know what speed is.You aren't to cry.Because when you cry,you cry blood.When you feel , your eyes change and your hair glows with colors.

When you run,your father's eyes appear, making it easy seeing the world to clearly,also making you a threat." I couldn't react all I could feel was pain.My eyes shot black but my blood remain stained on my face.With out conceit it begin to form into tiny like needles that shot straight at lord Hiashi."Hhmmm you thought that would hurt." He tugged my hair with more force almost pulling it off.

"You aren't to feel love, hate, pain, happiness, anger, sadness,passion,and etc. You aren't to feel at all. You may use your kengai gengaki if I and ONLY I order you too."You aren't to tell ANYONE your last name and if ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE asks who were your real parents you say this and this exactly,'I don't know they were killed before I got to know or remember them.' Got it?"I couldn't answer. I was still petrified."GOT IT?" I nodded my head yes."P.s You also aren't to tell anyone of this discussion.You are dismissed."

I couldn't breathe all of this emotions and commotions going through.My mind right now I could it breathe. I coughed up blood.I ran to the only safe place I know in this fucking death maze.Neji's room. I rushed so quickly out of that room; I accidentally bumped into Neji on my escape to his room.I shook it off and quickly ran off in his room. I closed the door and locked it. * Knock knock* "Anna? " He said it barely above a whisper."Open the door or I'll open it myself." He still said it in such a calming voice. He started counting down 1....2..... But by the time he got to three everything grew black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OOoo I love her kekkei genkai.Took me hours to figure out her own unique thing.Hoped you guys enjoy chapter 10 is coming soon.I will try to update new chapters daily for the ones reading this far(btw THANK YOU for reading this far) !!!! ^=^

Make sure to leave a vote if you enjoyed<3

And if you have anything to add or any suggestions plz feel free to leave a comment :)

PEACE LOVES !!!!

STUCK IN THE SHADOW!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara