cinco

I SWEAR SHE SLAYS AT LIFE 😻😻💖👑😭

After an annoying car ride with Neymar, we arrived at the massive hotel that the event was being held at.

Neymar pulled up to the front were we both got out, a valet taking the car. Neymar grabbed my hand as the paparazzi took pictures of us, asking questions about where he's been, if I plan of leaving him, blah blah blah. I thought after three years of this I'd be used to it but it still hits me like a buss every time.

He then kissed me on my cheek.Too bad it didn't mean anything.

We got past the paparazzi and int the building where there were tons of people, a few of those being Neymar's teammates who immediately came up to him.

Messi kept joking around with him and Pique laughed the whole time.He needed this.

I left him to them and went to find Neymar's dad, who said he'd be here. I spotted him by the bar with a few other men, laughing and drinking.

I went up to him. "Mia, how nice to see you!" he pulled me into a hug and I smiled as soon as he let go.

"Do you think we could talk?" he must've noticed the seriousness on my face because he immediately shook his head and set his drink down, following me outside to one of the tables.

We both sat down. "Neymar, is he here?"

I nodded my head, "He is"

I could tell his dad was hurt, Neymar never communicated about anything with him, leaving his dad to always worry about him and to always clean up Neymar's messes.

"Where did you find him?" he leaned back in his chair looking inside to where Neymar was.I was debating whether or not to tell him the truth about where Neymar was or to lie to him.

"Uh, he just came home. He never told me, just walked in and sat down on the couch" I knew if I would've told him the truth it would've made it worse, making his dad tighten his grip on Neymar and only cause him to worry more.

He shook his head in disappointment and looked up to me, "Just take care of him.You have no idea how grateful we all are for you."

I knew he meant what he said, Ney would be in 10 times the amount of mess he's in right now if it wasn't for me stopping him from going off the edge all those times.

"I just wish he would realize how much I really do care, that its not about the money anymore." tears stung my eyes just at the thought of our agreement that was made a few years back.

His dad looked me in the eyes with sympathy, something he showed very often. "Mia, you and I both know it was never about the money for you. Neymar just thought he couldn't have anyone that truly cared for.."

The sound of clapping interrupted him, most likely meaning they were about to introduce Neymar onto the stage. I smiled about him, getting back inside.

We all went t stand onstage with him; his mom, his dad, Rafaella and I. All of us smiling and showing our support for him.

Only if they knew half of the stuff that went on behind closed doors.