uno

I haven't seen him in 3 months. The only way I know what he's doing is by checking social media.

He doesn't answer my texts,calls, or even e-mail's yet he expects me to represent him at some charity event he's supposed to be at.

"Hell no!" I yell into the phone at his dad. He curses under his breath.

"Listen, I know what wrongs he's doing but he's already told me he won't go and since your his girlfriend, your my last resort"

I don't answer at first.Why should I do something for him when all he does for me is make me look like a fool by going around town with a different girl every night? But I know how much this stuff means to his dad and he's been the only one that's helped me through this whole mess.

"Fine. This isn't for him though, for you senior"

I heard him breath a sigh of relief and then say, "Oh! muito obrigado amor. I'll send you the speech and directions to get there right now."

He hangs up and I fall back onto my couch and attempt to text Neymar again, then turn on the TV.

"Soccer star Neymar Jr. at another club and with another girl, what is Mai going to do?" is what the headline read. What am I going to do? I thought to myself, absolutely fucking nothing.

I turned the channel to some Spanish soap opera and got up going into the kitchen to get some food. Now that Ney was never home there was always food here and I never knew what to eat.

As I was getting sushi out of the fridge my phone rang and I ran to the living room to get it, answering without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked

"Mai, it's Ney, I need your help."

I know the first chapter ain't so gooda but it'll get better as it goes along (: hope you like this story as much as 'dreams'. I love you all    ✨ 💗