tres

When we get home I take Neymar inside and lay him on the couch.I made sure to use old pillows considering his head was still bloody. "Do you want me to change the gauze?"

He felt his head with his hand then nodded his head. I went into his workout room, knowing there had to be gauze somewhere in one of the cabinets and there it was, in the first one.

I walked back into the living room and to Ney. "It's probably gonna hurt" I said while beginning to taks off the bandage.

"I can do it myself" he snatched to gauze out of my hand and sat up, continuing to unwrap what was left on his head. Ok then.

I got up and went into the kitchen were my sushi from earlier was sitting, nasty looking and warm. I threw it in the trash then asked Ney if he wanted anything.

"No, I'm fine" I heard him grunt a few times then he walked into the kitchen throwing away the old gauze.

"Ney, we need to talk."

He pushed himself onto the counter and looked at me. "About?"

"You need to stop. Stop all of this partying and getting drunk, it's not only old but childish. Your a role model Neymar and unless you want to lose your job I suggest that you start acting like a man, not a child"

He rolled his eyes and said, "You know, you sound exactly like my dad. Telling me how to life my life" he got off the counter and walked over to me "I don't need you nor anyone else telling me what to do.Last time I checked I'm your boss, not the other way around.Besides, you don't care anyways."

I couldn't believe he was bringing this up, especially after all of his family and I agreed to never talk about it again.

"Don't, don't you dare use that against me. If it wasn't for me you'd still be in that drug infested place doing only God knows what. You might be paying me to act like I'm your girlfriend but that doesn't mean I don't actually care abut you."

He started to walk out of the kitchen but I grabbed his arm, spinning him around. "I mean It, please don't keep doing this"

He mumbled something I couldn't quit hear then went up the stairs, slamming his bedroom door. I guess that meant I would be sleeping on the couch. I texted Ney's dad letting him know that he finally came home then went upstairs so I could get some pajamas out of the dresser in ney's room.

"Come in" he said after I knocked a couple times. He was laying on the bed without a shirt and I couldn't help but stare, his body was amazing .

"What do you need?" he asked knocking me out of my daze.

"Just some clothes" I replied walking over to the dresser.

He nodded his head and went back to whatever he was doing on his phone while I grabbed a shirt and some shorts along with a bra and underwear. Just as I was about to walk out he asks me, "Where sis you plan on sleeping tonight?"

"Well this is your bed, so on the couch". We used to sleep together before he went off on the deep end but now I figured it would just be awkward.

"You can sleep on the bed of you want, I don't bite" he said laughing quietly

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. After all you were the one who kept my house clean while I was.. away"

I nodded my head not sure whether to say yes or no. While I didn't want to be in the same bed as Neymar I also didn't want to sleep on the couch. "Yeah, I guess so. Let me just change real quick"

He nodded his head and I closed the door going into the guest bathroom. After changing I put my dirty clothes in the hamper then sprayed some perfume, not wanting him thinking I stunk, even though I just took a shower this morning.

I slowly walked back into the room and switched the light off before crawling onto the opposite side of where Ney was laying.

"I didn't mean to yell earlier.I'm sorry"

I sighed, not knowing whether he meant it or was saying it because he felt it was the right thing to do.

"It's fine, just go to sleep." I heard him roll back over and mumble something.

"What did you say?" I asked

"Nothing, goodnight"

"Goodnight Neymar."