dos

He told me where he was at and I grabbed my keys running to my car.

Ney has never asked me for help with anything, so it had to be serious but then again he didn't sound hurt, just drunk and tired.

The location he told me he was at was downtown meaning he was more than likely here betting on something or playing poker.

I got to the address he gave me, a sloppy house with bard up windows. I got out of my car, making sure to lock it.There were a couple guy by the steps who whistled when I walked by making me get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.I walked fast us the steps then quickly knocked on the door.

There was the noise of locks being undone then a girl's face appearing behind the screen door.

"What do you want?" she said with a nasty tone making me only want to snap back at her even more.

I crossed my arms and tried to look pissed off, "Where's Neymar?"

A smile instantly came across her face as she opened the door completely allowing me to step inside the house. The smell of smoke and beer instantly filled my nose. She nodded her head down a hallway so I followed until we got to a closed door and we stopped.

"He's in here but he said he ain't want no one touching him but you" she walked away leaving me there to go inside to whatever was behind the door. Slowly, I turned the knob and Neymar appeared laying on a bed with his head wrapped with gauze. I quickly shut the door then rushing over to him.

I knelt down beside him and his eyes slowly opened and a smile appeared on his face.

"Ney, what happened?" he groaned trying to get up but fell instantly. I put the pillow back under his head and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I... I was in a fight.The guy was pissed off about me sleeping with his girl" he closed his eyes again.

"seu idiota. Why the hell did you some here instead of to a hospital.Did you call your dad?" I pulled out my phone about to dial his dads number but Ney grabbed it out of my hands.

"No, he can't know about this."

I sighed then snatched my phone back and out it into my pocket. "What do you think he is going to say when you show up to training like this? Did you think of that!?" I was yelling now and he raised his eyebrows.

"That's still a few day's away. Can you just take me home?"

I nodded and tried my best to help him stand up.Walking into the living room a dew people nodded at him and he did some little wave thing at them. We got to my car and he got in, leaning the sit back so he could rest. I closed his door then went around to my side, got in and drove us home.