Colors ↹ XIII

Depuis le début

"Know what?" Liam asked.

"About the supernatural." Scott answered. Magenta took a deep breath.

"I don't want him knowing about it. He is my only parent left and I would love to keep it that way." Magenta answered.

↹↹↹

Augustus and Malia were kissing when Magenta entered the hospital. Magenta found it amusing before her uncle walked straight towards Augustus.

"Augustus, son. You have to stop with the PDA, you're at a hospital for crying out sakes!" Caleb yelled at his son.

"Sorry dad." Augustus replied in his Australia accent after pulling away from Malia. Magenta still found it amusing how she was half Mexican and half Australia. Especially since Caleb and Augustus raised her to believe she was half Mexican and half American.

"How's my favorite couple?" Magenta asked, leaning against the front desk.

"Good." Malia answered while Augustus hugged her.

"Magenta, if you went to Mexico again and I told you "Don't worry, go have fun." What would you think I was talking about?" Stiles asked his girlfriend. Magenta turned her head to face Scott and Stiles and quickly thought about it.

"Fun like soccer? Or sex with other guys?" Magenta asked.

"But that's just Magenta." Scott replied. Magenta found that offensive before she turned around and slapped her cousin.

"Okay then. Augustus mind asking your girlfriend?" Stiles asked. Augustus asked his girlfriend the same question to get the same response except Malia said bowling instead of the soccer.

"Okay, yeah. Now I'm worried." Scott admitted. Magenta playfully rolled her eyes before Caleb came back to see an injured body rolling in.

"Augustus, I hope you don't mind staying here for a little bit longer?" Caleb asked. Hoping that his son could help with some of the new injuries.

"Why can't you ask Magenta?" Augustus asked. Magenta turned to face her cousin to raise an eyebrow.

"Stiles my ride so wherever he goes, I go." Magenta told him before Caleb pulled his son and Malia to another room. Magenta smiled victorious before turning back towards Scott and Stiles.

"Hey mom, where is all of this coming from?" Scott asked Melissa. Melissa turned around and answered.

"A jackknifed tractor-trailer on 115, caused a major pile up."

"Okay, okay. There only one way back into Beacon Hills from the airport." Stiles stated.

"115."

"Kira's never going to make it." Stiles stated. Magenta frowned at the mention of her friend not being able to come.

"I'm sure she'll make it." Magenta assured the two boys before she leaned on Stiles shoulder.

"I can get her." Scott answered. "You guys head to the school. Lydia's probably already there. We'll meet you there by midnight."