Day 1: Louis, the Terror

I woke up, startled by loud cries coming from the room next to mine. Confused at first, I looked around the room I was in, only to remember I was at Simon's house. Sleepily, I stood up and ruffled my hair as I grabbed my silk bathrobe from its hook behind the door, putting it over my nightgown since it was quite cold on early mornings. My room was quite simple and I liked it. The walls were white, though decorated with black patterns, and the furniture was also black. I was told that I could add decorations to the room and make it however I wanted, though I did not have the time to do that last time nor would I today. I had to get used to taking care of everyone first.

I heard the cries once more and hurried out of my room, closing the door quietly to avoid waking up the others, if they weren't already. I then walked in Niall's room and walked to his crib, cooing as I picked him up from it. "Oh sweetheart shhhh shhhh," I whispered in his ear as I rubbed his back gently and swayed slowly. He didn't seem to need a diaper change, so that wasn't what woke him up. If it had been because he was hungry, he would still be crying. So the only option I had left was that he had a nightmare and was scared, or simply that he had woken up alone and had not appreciated it. He calmed down, but kept sobbing quietly on my shoulder. He would clearly not go back to sleep, so I carried him to the living room and sat down on the couch with him in my lap.

Once he had completely stopped crying, Niall lifted his head from my shoulder to look at me, his eyes all watery and his cheeks stained with tears. I quickly wiped them off, though gently so I wouldn't hurt him. "Feeling better Ni?" I asked, using the nickname I had learnt everyone gave him. Nodding slowly, he pointed to the television and rested his head on my shoulder again. This time, his face was turned so he could see the screen. I grabbed the remote from the small table in front of the couch and started the TV, changing channels until I found the Disney one.

We had been watching Mickey –yes, I watched too- for almost half an hour when Liam emerged from his room, his hair all over the place. He was wearing a pair of simple black pyjamas pants along with a batman t-shirt. He yawned as he walked towards us and looked at me. "Good morning," he greeted, sitting down on the couch next to me. At the same time, Libby walked out of the kitchen with a bright smile.

"Good morning you three! I just finished making breakfast so you can all move to the dining room," she informed us before heading right back in the kitchen, only to come back out with plates in her hand and go to the dinning room.

Liam stood up and picked up Niall from my arms. "I'll take care of him while you wake up Louis and Harry," he said and I nodded, thanking him as I stood up. I sighed while walking to Louis' room, placing my hand on the doorknob. Waking up Harry would be easy, but Louis...I was dreading it. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping in and walking to the bed. Or well, trying to. This room was as bad as it had been the day before, and I felt like walking on a mine field while going to his bed. When I reached it I looked at the sleeping form on the bed, not surprise to see him looking as evil while he slept as while he was awake. He must have been dreaming of playing pranks on people, a grin on his lips. I shook him lightly and he groaned, rolling around to bury his face right into his pillow.

"Louis...Louis...Wake up Louis," I called him, still shaking him a bit. He groaned once more and lightly slapped my hand away, making me frown. "I said, get up. Libby made breakfast and it's going to be cold if you don't hurry there," I spoke, a bit more harshly this time since he refused to listen to me.

"God fine!" he spoke angrily as he sat up in his bed, glaring daggers at me. "I'm up, I'll go eat. Now go annoy someone else," he declared, getting up and walking out of the room without even glancing at me. I sighed at followed him out, heading to Harry's room. It could have been worse. Probably.