"Stop you fucker I don't feel good."

"But that's not what you screaming the other night Min."

Min slapped Jimin's cheeks and he stopped.

"Put me down."

"Your wish is my desire."

Jimin gently put Min down and make sure she's alright.

"So," Jimin raised one eyebrows and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "what are you doing here?"

"Ok fine I'm going to leave fuck you park Jimin I came all the way here just to make you breakfast."

Jimin widened his eyes and dramatically grab Min's wrist to stop her from leaving.

"You... You're going to make me breakfast?"

"Ya bitch now let me in I'm freezing"

"Let me warm you up baby."

"Don't fucking start with me park jimin"

Jimin laughs, "well damn, my girl is not in the mood for love."

——————

While Min prepare breakfast, Jimin sits quietly observing how Min elegantly pour the cereal to the bowl.

Yes, it's a fucking cereal.

Not some kimchi fried rice or a fancy breakfast shit no no no fuck that.

"Eat your cereal."

"Yes mom."

"Oh, who's that guy in your apartment?" Min asked while she chews.

"Oh him? My friend from high school."

Min eyed Jimin suspiciously, "really? What's his name?"

"It's namjoon."

A tall, blonde hair male, with a deep voice and surprisingly very handsome sits beside Jimin.

"HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED ME." Min screamed and faced namjoon, "so why are you staying at jimin's apartment?"

Namjoon smirk, "you asked too many questions lady."

Jimin sighed and place his bowl on the coffee table, "he just finished studying in New Zealand and he need a place to stay in Korea so I let him stay here!"

Namjoon nodded.

"Oh okay, so what do you do now namjoon?" Min asked out of curiosity.

Namjoon shakes his head, "I'm still not sure. Probably run a blog about fashion or make a clothing line?"

Jimin suddenly stand up and jumped like a kid he is, "Oh! Oh! I know! Why don't you join me with my friend auditioning to be an idol?"

Namjoon looked at him weirdly, "fam I don't even have talent."

Jimin slap him.

"AW COME ON I HEARD YOU RAPPING IN THE SHOWER."

Min looked at namjoon amazed, "really? You can rap?"

Namjoon lowered his head and shyly smiles, "well, I'm just an amateur rapper.."

Jimin slaps him again.

"NO YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE GREAT."

"Okay I never heard you rapping but I'm sure it'll be sick and straight up fire." Min added.

"SEE? SHE AGRESS!! Please Namjoon for the sake of our friendship." Jimin begged with his puppy eyes.

Namjoon sighed and rubs his face, "do I have a choice?"

"No."

"Fine I'll auditioned for you fuckers."

Surprise surprise! Namjoon is here y'all