Chapter 8: I'm Yours

*viewer discretion advised.

"Shut up she's trying to sleep." I wake to hear the soft voice of Sherlock whispering to someone in the room.

"I just wanted to know if you want any milk. I won't be back till morning." Wait is that John?

"No I don't want any milk, get out. What are you even doing in here?"
What is Sherlock doing in here for starters?

At the sound of footsteps walking out of the door a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist."On second thoughts I will have some milk John."

Oh no.

"It better not be for an experiment." Sherlock starts chuckling beside me and I know the milk is in fact for an experiment. The last one he tried he was trying to find out if you could still pour liquid down your throat when your dead. Let's just say it wasn't the cleanest of experiments.

A warm breath tickled against my neck and I flinched away from his touch remembering the last time a man had touched me. "Addy, are you ok?"

I open my eyes and look straight into his. "No, no I'm not ok."

He touches my cheek in an attempt to calm me but it only cause me to flinch away again. "Addy what happened? You can tell me."

I look deeper into his warm, safe eyes filled with only worry for me. I look away from him curling, up into a ball. "Sherlock, oh Sherlock. I...I was raped. When I was at that place. Before I escaped. He...they."

When he try's to touch me again, I let him. I find comfort, after months in another person, in Sherlock.

I cry. I cry and get rid of all the pain, the fear that has been building up in me for too long a time.

When I finally move out of Sherlock's hold I look up at him, into his eyes. Once more. This time I realise something, something I always knew, deep down.

"I love you." The words come out of my mouth without a second thought. I try to cover my mouth in an attempt to pretend the words never existed. Let alone came out of my mouth, directed at him.

Embarrassed, I try to get out of the bed as quickly as I can. It's 11:00 pm and John must have gone to his girlfriends. Being alone makes it so much worse. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

His arms wrap around mine and a kiss is planted on the back of my head. "I don't know love, not really but if I love anyone. It would be you. I love you too Addilyn." 

Tears threaten to come out but this time happy ones, not sad ones. I spin round and smile at the man I love. He places a hand on my cheek, cautiously and I place mine is his hair.

Hesitantly, he places his lips on mine for a sweet, sweet second. All too soon he releases.

I pout. He laughs.

Then when I fear he is going to walk away, he places his lips on mine again. With passion, love and hunger.

We spin around neither of us wanting to let go of the other. He slowly places me down on the bed and I cup his cheek with my hand. Caressing it.

"Tell me when to stop. I don't want you to feel that we have to go any further."

I look into his eyes and shake my head. "Then don't. Don't stop. Ever."

He nods his head and brings his lips to my neck causing me to arch my back.

His touch causes shivers to run frantically up and down my body.  Shivers of pleasure. All too soon nothing is in our way. No barrier to hide our scars. His purple shirt tossed to the floor, my dress lost to our passion. He kisses each one of my scars, mesmerised by my body.

"Your so beautiful. All of you. Is beautiful. Your mind." He kisses my forehead. "Your cheek." His lips butterfly kiss my cheek. "Your lips." I bring my lips to his wanting more. Wanting him.

"I love you. I don't think I can stop saying it. I want you, all of you. I want none to be able to have you but me." I smile a small smile. Every word he says makes me love him even more. If that's even possible. His touch takes my breath away till it's hard to breath.

"I'm yours. My mind, my lips, my body, my heart. It's all yours."

He wraps his hands through my hair. Our legs entangled in each other. Our hearts one.

"Your mine."

"I'm yours."