Chapter 11: Mycroft

"Addy." A voice echoes throughout the apartment but I don't hear it. Floorboards creak, doors open and I don't hear a thing.

Finally, the door to the bathroom hesitantly opens and a shadow walks through the door. I don't notice it. The shadow falls down the wall to sit beside me and I notice it. "Addy, talk to me."

I look up at the man I have called my brother for so many years, I look in his eyes and know I can trust him. With my life. I reach for one of the test and hand it to Mycroft.

Silence builds up between us for too long before he eventually breaks it. "Are you sure?" I nod handing him the second one which makes him quietly chuckle.

"How can I be a mother Mycroft?" Confusion fills his face and he looks slightly shocked.

"Well when two ..." I quickly stop him laughing at him silently.

"I know how it works Mycroft, I just mean how can I of all people be a mother, I'm not good enough to be a mother." I rest my head on his shoulder and he brings me close to comfort me.

"Your going to be an amazing mother Addy, look at how well you and John look after Sherlock." I quickly sit up and then scramble to my feet suddenly remembering something.

"Shit Sherlock."

"What about Sherlock."

"Um....well he's kinda the father. I thought you knew that?" Mycroft looks at me gobsmacked and I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on its obvious. He even told you in the meeting, not the pregnant part of course."

Suddenly a loud bang came from the front door. Shuffling and heaving sounded, someone was bringing something heavy up the stairs. Both Mycroft and I ran to the lounge intrigue as to what it was.

"Help me will you." Johns angry voice broke my thought. I instantly went down to help him but Mycroft stopped me causing me to glare at him but then realise he didn't want the baby hurt. I nodded and waited for the two to bring whatever John was carrying up the stairs.

"Bloody hell Sherlock. What happened." Breathlessly John tried to explain but he then gave up and brought Sherlock to his bedroom.

I sat next to Sherlock as he slept pulling a duvet tightly around him. After I had checked on Sherlock I turned to John for an explanation.

John isn't the best at explanations so I barely got out of him what happened. I could just about work out what happened.

Sherlock punched John, then John punched Sherlock. (No idea why.) They went to IA (Irene Adler) house and John got water and Sherlock went and talked to IA. John walked in and IA was naked. John made an alarm go off and Sherlock got the picture phone, then Americans turned the alarm off and kidnapped them in the lounge. Big fight, Sherlock went up to check the house IA followed, drugged Sherlock and left with picture phone.

So all in all they did a terrible job at getting and keeping hold of the phone. This is why they should have waited for me. Though I was kinda having a problem of my own.

"Sherlock's awake." I ran into Sherlock and i's room after seeing Mycroft out. John asked him if he wanted anything then left. Sherlock meanwhile...I'm not really sure what he is doing.

"Sherlock I need to talk to you about something." Sherlock didn't even look at me but instead tried to get out of bed and stumbled towards the window.

I shouted for John and we both managed to get Sherlock back into bed. Annoyed I left John to deal with him and curled up on the sofa. Soon I drifted off to sleep and only woke slightly to feel John placing a blanket on me.