Roof Top Confessions

Start from the beginning

" A-alright mam. It'll be here shortly. " She said and walked back down stairs. Now you were alone waiting for about 26 sweets to come your way. A gentle breeze blew in your direction which made you think about Morro again. You pinched your thigh slightly and thought, " Why do i always think of Morro everytime something creates a simple breeze in my direction? " You sighed and thought about the picture you saw in Wu's room. " He looked so happy then.. " You mumbled before you felt a slight tap on your shoulder.

You turned around and was surprised to see the green ninja standing behind you. " L-loyd?! " You yelled slightly so you wouldn't disturb anyone around you, even though you isolated yourself in a corner. " H-hey Y/n. Sorry for dropping by. " Lloyd apologized. " Is it okay if i join you? " He asked and you nodded. " I'm surprised you came here. Did you think i needed someone to watch over me? " You complain in a fake tone and pouted. Lloyd took it seriously and shook his head and held up his hands to his chest.

" N-no not at all. Nya just wanted me to go get some fresh air for a bit. I just happened to spot you here is all. " Lloyd told you. It was so obvious when that boy lied, but you let it go since his hair looked really pretty in the city light. " Oh.. Okay.. Did you order anything yet? " You asked him. " Oh, no. I just got here after all. " He said. " Good. You can help me eat some of the things I ordered. " You told him. Lloyd put on a confused look but it faded when a cart rolled up next to our table.

It was filled to the edge with cakes and pastries. The waitress placed down my ice coffee next to me and handed me a straw. " Here you go mam. The biggest cake in your order will come shortly. " She informed you and walked away. Lloyd seemed confused as to why you ordered so much, but smiled anyways. " At least now I won't have to pay for anything. " He joked. " Just treat me to ramen later. " You told him and picked up a strawberry cake. " This one must be Kai's right? " You said as you took a fork full out of it.

" It's called a Strawberry Fire apparently. " Lloyd told you as you took your first bite. It was super sweet with the added flavour of strawberry and a hint of vanilla. " My god this is heaven right here. " You told Lloyd and he chuckled. " Why don't you try your own cake Lloyd? " You asked him while he was still deciding which cake to try first. " I was thinking that but, it sounded a bit too cliche. " He told you but reached for his anyways. It was a cheesecake shining of gold icing. " Well, it sure looks nice anyways. " You told him and took another bite of your cake.

" But will it taste good is the question. " He said. Lloyd took a fork full of the cake and put it in his mouth. He munched a bit and his face lit up. " Okay, so it tastes better than good. " He said taking another bite and you chuckled. You stretched your arm over a bit and took a piece of his cake with your fork. " Hey! " Lloyd protested. " I'm the one paying idiot. " You said again and he pouted. " Okay fine. " He gave in. You smiled and eat your piece. " Wow, it is really good. I don't think it's as good as this strawberry shortcake though. " You said and took another bite of your own cake.

" Pft. Please. Let me see. " Lloyd said and took a piece of your cake. He stuffed it in his mouth and thought about it. " Hm. It's decent. " He said and you crossed your arms. " You're just saying that because it's not your cake Lloydy. " You said. He laughed and replied with, " So what if i am? " You chuckled back and continued to eat your cake. Soon, you and Lloyd finished most of the sweets on the cart in no time. You sucked the last of your coffee and coughed slightly. " I think i'm about to have a sugar rush Lloyd. " You told Lloyd and coughed again. " Same here. " He simply replied.

" And we still haven't even gotten the last cake yet. " You whined. " Is the last cake by chance.. The 5 tier one? " Lloyd asked you. " Dunno. I just know it had a bunch of pretty roses on it when I scanned the menu. " You told him and he sighed. " You did order it then. " He said as you saw another cart roll up to your table. The cake on the cart was pretty massive, standing up to your hip and decorated with lots of roses. " Wooow. This looks gorgeous. " You awed. " Is it someone's birthday by chance? People usually order this for things like that. " The waitress asked you. " Uhm.. You could say it's more like a celebration. " You told her. She nodded and walked away again.

" Celebration? For what? " Lloyd asked you smiling a bit while raising and eyebrow. " For my first time here of course. " You said and went back to examining the cake. " It looks too pretty to eat Lloydy. " You told him. He laughed and said, " Why don't we invite the rest of the guys here to help us eat it then? " You nodded and Lloyd called the rest of the team. After his call you guys decided to wait for them by chatting a bit. " Lloydy, are you okay after eating all those sweets and not drinking anything at all? " You asked him a bit concerned.

" I'll be fine... Though i should probably order some water or something ." He said and waved over a waitress. " Awh, c'mon Lloydy. You're at a cafe with so much variety. Order something nice. " You edged him. He sighed and said, " I don't know. I don't recognize much on the menu. " " I can choose for you. " You told him. He gave you a skeptical look and said, " Only if you pay. " " Hm.. Deal. " You told him and he had a look of somewhat regret. The waitress walked over and asked, " Yes, how may i help you? " You opened the menu to a random page on the drinks section and pointed to a random drink.

" I'll like to order this please. " You told her and the waitress wrote it down on her notepad. " Anything else? " She asked and you shook your head. She walked back downstairs and you looked back at what you pointed to. " Hey Lloydy? " You asked Lloyd who was looking over the city. Without turning his head he said, " Yeah? " " Have you ever drank before? " You asked him. He turned his head to give you a confused look. " No.. Why? " He asked. " Welllllll. I kinda just ordered you some kind of beer. " You said and squinted at the menu item.

" Are you kidding me Y/n? " He asked you. " Nope! But you better drink it since I'm paying for it. " You said and gave him a smile. " ...Fine. " He mumbled and went back to look at the city. You chuckled a bit and looked out to the city as well. Soon, the waitress came back with two wine glasses and a dark green bottle. She popped open the bottle and poured both of us a small amount in each glass. " Enjoy madam and sir. " She said as she sat the bottle down and disappeared again. " So... Wanna try it at the same time? " You offered Lloyd picking up your glass. Lloyd lift up his glass and reflected it on the city lights.
" Sure. On three. 1..2....3. " Lloyd counted and took a sip. You followed and swallowed the sweet liquid. " Huh.. Didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. " You said finishing the glass. You looked over to Lloyd and he was holding his palm to his forehead. " Lloyd.. Don't tell me you're a light drinker?.. " You asked him. " I think.. I am y/n. " He mumbled. " Friicccck. You probably just gotten the green ninja drunk for the first time. " You thought. " Okay Lloydy. Just don't drink anymore and you'll- " Before you could finish your sentence Lloyd interrupted you.

" Hey Y/n? Can i ask you a question? " Lloyd said in a slightly low tone. " Uhm.. Sure.. I guess. " You said surprised slightly. " Do you.. Like anyone by chance? Like, dating like. " He asked you. You blushed slightly at his question. " W-what?.. Why do you ask? " You answered his question with your own. Lloyd's head was tilted down, his bangs covering his face. He stayed silent for a few seconds before he suddenly got up from his seat and leaned over to you. He leaned in far enough that your noses were only a few centimeters apart. You could smell his cologne mixed in with his sweat. Without moving any closer, Lloyd whispered sonething to you.

" Because I really like you in that way y/n. " Lloyd whispered and a slight gust of wind blew by.