Hell of a Night (part 2)

Enjoy this short chapter and please comment😊

"Wait okay never mind I actually do want an explanation for this." Lauren stepped closer to Dinah and Normani with a smug smile on her face. "Was this like a drunk make out session or what?"

"Well..." Normani started then looked over at Dinah questioningly. Dinah just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think it was like that." Dinah answered shyly. Normani's smiled hearing this, at least now she knew it wasn't one sided.

Lauren and Lucy realized what this meant and couldn't believe it. "Wait wait hold on, you two seriously just locked lips and it's more than just a drunk experiment?" Lucy asked with a shocked expression.

"So we both realized we were played by the same guy." Dinah started.

Lauren looked at them confused. "Which guy? I thought you both have been going on dates with those dudes Adrian and Parker or whatever?"

"Yeah that's the thing." The Polynesian continued. "We sort of were lying without realizing the other was lying as well. I lied about going on a date with the guy, truth is, I haven't even talked to that guy since our first night here at Lucy's. I was actually going on a date with J.P."

"Shut up! J.P.? Our producer?"

"Yes. Well he told me he wanted it to be a secret so it wouldn't be 'unprofessional' in front of you guys. I realize now he just didn't want me to say it because he was going off on dates with Mani behind my back."

It was a lot for them to take in.

Normani finished off the story, "and we both found out earlier tonight when I saw a text on her phone of a shirtless selfie of him. I asked her what it was about and we figured out he was playing us the whole time. I won't lie I was a bit mad at Dinah, then I realized it wasn't her fault and we both realized we're better off without him."

"So then we both started crying about how we will never find a good guy and that is when Normani looked into my eyes and kissed me." Dinah explained then smiled to the girl on her side. Normani smiled in return. "I've never felt anything like it. I've never liked girls that way but I feel something with Mani."

"And I feel the same way." Normani replied.

Lauren and Lucy didn't know if they were shocked or happy. They were both, but it was still too much to take in. Normani and Dinah had feelings for each other? Like actual feelings?

"Wow. I must say I'm surprised. I mean it's a lot to take in but I'm so happy for you two. I'm even more happy that you ditched the fuckboy and found the light instead." Lauren replied with a huge smile. "Come here bring it in." She rushed forward to her two friends and gave them a hug.

"Awww this is so cute." Lucy faked a tear falling on her face. "So foursome?" She jokingly implied, but this did not earn a happy look from the three girls. They glared at her when they broke from the group hug.

"Chill guys it was a joke." The Colombian chuckled.

That was when they heard stumbling and then a loud thump by the door. They turned their heads and found Camila on the floor trying to get up. Broderick came in shortly after and helped pick her up, while he was laughing along with her over her clumsiness. The two looked like they were having a good time.

Normani cleared her throat which caused the two to turn their heads, then realizing they were not alone in the room.

"Oh hey guys!!!" Camila drunkingly screamed. "This is Broderick, he's funny."