Hell of a Night

Lauren and Lucy's date went perfectly. Sure there was paparazzi blocking their way in, but they didn't let it ruin their dinner. They had a separate room that Lucy reserved for the two, so they could have some privacy. Both girls had butterflies in their stomachs the whole
time because they were so happy to finally be moving forward with their relationship. Lucy even greeted Lauren with a kiss when she showed up to her door, earning some oohs from the other girls.

They headed back to Lucy's and both decided they would drink that night at her party, they both thought they should let loose. Lucy looked around and saw how good of a job her friends did of keeping the place somewhat decent in terms of not being completely trashed. They couldn't find any of the girls from 5h, but they figured they would see them at some point in the night.

"Damn Lucy you want some more cranberry with that vodka?" Lauren laughed as Lucy poured herself a drink.

"I haven't drank in forever it's time for me let loose." She smiled back.

"Wow I'm already causing you stress to where you have to drink?" Lauren smirked.

"That's 100 percent correct." Lucy laughed. "No no way, you're perfect, it's just I always had these parties and make sure everything and everyone is okay, I think it's time I become one of my guests tonight don't ya think?"

"Totally! I am all about you getting shitfaced with me tonight. It's been too long." Lauren answered excitedly.

"Indeed." Both girls scanned around and kept drinking. Finally, they saw Camila walking in with a cute guy that didn't look familiar to them. She saw Lauren and Lucy and made her way towards them.

"Hey guys! Look how cute you two are."
She tapped them playfully. She was clearly drunk.

"Umm Camz we're literally just standing here." Lauren chuckled.

"Yeah but you're standing there, and it's after your first date. How did that go?" She was so giddy.

Lucy decided to answer. "It went great. Well, I thought. You'd have to ask Lauren."

Camila looked at the other Cuban expectedly. Lauren blushed and grabbed Lucy's hand.

"I thought the same." This caused Lucy to blush as well, she wanted to squeal at how cute the pale girl was being.

"Wait you're dating her?" The guy next to Camila asked. Oops.

"Shh." Camila drunkingly put her finger over her lips. "Guys this is Broderick. I met him here." She lied because she didn't want them knowing she went off on her own and found a random guy the previous night after her breakup with Chris.

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Lucy."

"And I'm Lauren."

"Yes I am a huge fifth harmony fan.  Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this, you have my word."

"That's sweet, but it's not a big deal. I'm no longer too private about my life." Lauren answered. She liked this guy so far. She didn't know if Camila was just going to hook up with this guy for the night or hang out with him some more, but she already liked him better than her brother. Plus, he was hot.

"I'm going to show Broderick around, Dinah and Mani are here somewhere. I'll see you ladies!"

"Okay see you guys, nice meeting you, Broderick." Lauren waved off to the pair.