First Night

"So what are we doing the rest of the night?" A bored Normani asked lazily while lying down on Lauren's couch while Dinah was on the other side of her.

Ally, Camila, Chris, and Taylor were sitting on a blanket on the floor.

"Well I would like to know too but Lauren hasn't even gotten back yet with Lucy." Ally shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you think they're even doing?" Dinah asked annoyingly. She didn't understand how she was in the great city of Miami and she was bored the first night here.

"Oh I bet I know what they're doing." Camila raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Eww Mila come on they're just friends. They've been friends for years that's like one of us dating each other." Normani pitched in. Chris just looked at Camila and smirked and she laughed lightly.

"Okay how many times have you ever hooked up with a guy that was 'like a brother to you?'" Chris asked.

Normani rolled. "Whatever. But we should stop making assumptions. Don't you hate it when fans constantly talk about Camren being real?" She pointed out, looking towards Camila.

Camila laughed at this. "Okay true but do you see the way they are with each other? Lauren and Alexa don't look at each other that way. Lauren and Vero don't act like that when they're together. They have to have some feelings don't you think?"

"Okay guys guys lets stop talking about my sister like her two siblings aren't sitting right by you. She's not even here to defend herself. She misses her friends here and has the chance to hang out with them. Let it go." Taylor chimed in immediately. She didn't like people talking about her sister when they didn't know all about her. It was bad enough that fans did it all the time.

"Ahh you're right I'm sorry Tay." Normani looked at the younger girl with guilt on her face.

"Speaking of Vero, are her and Lo still friends?" Ally asked randomly.

"I think so. I don't know though, Lauren doesn't really talk much about her friends though. Except Lucy." Dinah added, not being phased by Ally's out of nowhere question.

Right then Camila's phone started ringing. She saw Lauren's name on her caller ID

"Hello?"

"Hey Camz. What are you guys up to?"

"Oh just Chillin in your living room, trying to figure out what we're doing tonight. Wondering where you are."

"Good, because Lucy is having a party tonight and you're all coming!" Lauren said excitedly.

Camila shifted herself and raised her eyes.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes get ready, we just got to her beach house and we're setting things up now."

"alright alright I'll tell the girls. See ya there." Camila clicked the red button on her iPhone.

Everyone in the living room was looking at her curiously.

"Get ready for a party guys. We're going to Lucy Vives's."

All their eyes raised.

"Oh my God really?? Tonight?" Dinah asked screaming, Camila just nodded while Normani clapped her hands and Ally put her hands in a prayer position while looking up.

"I feel like I've been waiting for this my whole life. A legendary Vives party that Laur never shuts up about. I'm so ready!" Normani got up excitedly.

Everyone got ready, including Chris and Taylor. Ally snuck some shots in until Dinah and Normani caught her and told her she needs to share. So they all took shots while getting perked up for the party. About an hour later they finally got into Chris's car and headed to Lucy's.