chapter 12

Atticus hugged Mo as soon as they warmly embraced each other in their reunion.

"So, what happened?" Vincent asked.

"We sent those sea witches flying, not only out of Atlantica, but way out of the ocean!" Akito said with sheer excitement.

"Cool," Vincent smiled. "And what's with Uncle Urchin's new look?"

"I guess my working out paid off." Urchin smiled as he flexed one of his arms.

"That and I might have secretly gave him a strength boost." Akito said.

"Not surprised, good work, son." Atticus smiled.

"Sure, Dad." Akito smiled back.

Back in the Supernatural Realm...

"Ah, Vanessa, Morgana, and Ursula have left the ocean perhaps forever," Drell smiled as he watched this on his crystal ball. "I guess I owe Urchin a favor."

"Yes, you do, but the direction those three were thrown was, well, I'll figure that part out later." The crystal ball said.

"Whatever," Drell shrugged simply. "Let's check on that feast."

"What can we use as a main course?" Angela wondered.

Skippy looked thoughtful as he tried to think once he looked at their arranged meal. Scootaloo flew up and pointed to what they could use as a main course. Skippy and Angela looked up as three somethings were flying down to them.

"Oh, that'll work." Angela smiled.

Skippy let out a scream as he was ambushed by the suggestion. Scootaloo simply giggled, happy that she could help. Angela kissed her daughter's cheek. Skippy grunted as he lugged their dinner to begin cooking it.

"So, how's the feast coming?" Drell asked once he came into the kitchen.

Skippy gave a thumb's up as he started to cook.

"Hurry up, will you?!" Drell scolded. "How long does it take to cook for a family of--"

Skippy then took out his wand and zapped Drell, turning him into a mouse in a jar and smirked as he continued to cook.

"This is not funny, Skippy!" Drell squeaked.

Skippy whistled innocently as he continued to cook, pretending to not hear Drell.

"ATTICUS! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Drell called out, acting as if he was in danger.

SKippy grew nervous and changed Drell back to normal and held a pot top for his only protection. And where Atticus did appear, but on top of Skippy as it seemed as though karma had did that intentionally.

"You called?" Atticus asked as his legs were back after he teleported in.

Drell smirked as Atticus flattened Skippy. "You're fine."

"Mm, what's smells good?" Atticus smiled as he smelled an aroma of food.

'It's your feast," Drell smiled. "I'd like your family to stay for dinner and I'm going to make Urchin's wishes come true."

"Thank you, Drell," Atticus smiled before he noticed he was on top of Skippy. "Oh, hi, Skippy, what are you doing under me?"

Skippy sighed at his misfortune, once Atticus got off, he then stood up and cracked his own back to relax himself.

"So, you'll tell them about the feast, right?" Drell asked, holding his fist out to Atticus for a fist bump.

"You know it." Atticus bumped fists back.

Skippy slowly slid himself up and looked like he was in slight pain.

"Great," Drell smiled before wincing in pain in his fist. "Ow."

Atticus stuck his tongue out. "See you at dinner."

"Sure..." Drell waved his hand with slight tears in his eyes from the pain.

Skippy snickered at Drell's pain.

"Just get back to cooking." Drell glared while waving his hand to try to get the pain out.

Skippy then quickly went back to cooking the feast. Atticus liked how everything was going and took his leave for now.

Darla was walking into the Plaza Hotel, holding Eloise's hand as they had to make a special stop and she rang the front desk bell.

"Oh, hello, Eloise, hello, Ms. Fudo." Miss Thompson smiled to both.

"Hello, Miss Thompson," Darla replied. "I would like to arrange a wedding in the White and Gold Room."

"Oh, are one of your exotic French friends getting married?" Miss Thompson smiled eagerly.

"Actually, this wedding is my own." Darla informed.

"Oh, my! I'll be sure that the White and Gold Room is reserved for your wedding!" Miss Thompson smiled.

"Charge it please, thank you very much." Eloise smiled back.

"Yes, do charge it." Darla agreed with he daughter.

"Of course, Ms. Fudo." Miss Thompson said.

Darla smiled back, then looked down to her daughter as they walked around the lobby to catch the elevator. "Someday, Eloise, you'll find your true love... You probably have already met him and you don't realize it, but it's a very wonderful experience."

"I hope I get to experience it soon." Eloise said.

"You shall..." Darla encouraged.

A while later, the two were in the room and watching a program together until the doorbell buzzed.

Eloise opened the door as her mother sat on the couch where Nanny usually sat to watch TV with the little girl and she smiled to see her friends in the hotel: Yuko, Margarita, and Bruce. "Hi, guys!"

"Hey, Eloise," Bruce smiled. "You wanna come downstairs to the lobby and play with us until dinner?"

"Oh, um, I don't know..." Eloise looked away distantly to her mother.

"Go ahead, dear, go and play with your friends." Darla smiled.

"Are you sure?" Eloise asked.

"Go ahead," Darla smiled back. "There's always the wedding and we'll be seeing each other much, much, much more." she then spoke in three times like how Nanny would which had rubbed off on Eloise herself.

"Okay..." Eloise smiled gently, then went out the door to play with her friends. "So, what's the plan?"

"We were thinking of a water pitcher down the mail chute since my brother is downstairs with Edwin." Bruce smirked.

"Ooh." Eloise smiled.

"Care to join us, yes?" Yuko invited.

"Yes, very much." Eloise agreed.

With that, the little kids rushed off to the lobby to play until they would meet their families for dinner.

"This is going to be so much fun." Bruce smiled.

The kids giggled as they went to have their fun.

Darla smiled as she watched the television, then looked down to a package of home pregnancy tests which Mo had given to her. She then opened the package, took one out and decided to go into the restroom to see if her self suspicions and accusations had been correct. 'I wonder if I'm right.' she thought to herself. She then took a deep breath as she shut the bathroom door to test it out for herself.