Special Chapter

long long time later?

"Where are you going?" Chen asked Kai as he put on his coat and was wearing his shoes.

"I'm meeting SooJung." Kai answered.

"Oh...Is it a date? Since when did you guys start going out?" D.O asked.

"Enjoy your date!" Baekhyun shouted.

"You better be the one paying for the meal!" Sehun shouted.

"We'll ask you everything later!" Chanyeol finished off

"I'm going to leave this dorm for good if you contunue yelling." Kai said as he opened the door.

D.O immediately elbowed them to shut them up as Kai left.

"Our kid is growing up so fast. I'm so proud of him." Suho said as he wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"Stop being so dramatic, but I do want to know the juicy details." Xiumin said and grinned.

"We can ask him later, meanwhile, lets get ready for dinner." Suho said as he got up.

☆☆☆

"I'm not staying for dinner today." Shin Hye said as she got ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked her.

"I'm heading over to BTS' practice room, they just called me over." She answered while struggling to put on her shoes.

"BTS? But why?" Yeri asked.

"No idea. See you!" Shin Hye said as she rushed out of the house.

Once she left, Irene sighed as she opened the fridge and took out the cake she had hidden inside.

"I can't believe that idiot actually forgot her own birthday. What are we to do with her?" Joy shook her head in despair.

"Well, we only have fifteen minutes max to be late so we better hurry." Seulgi said, checking the text Jimin had just sent her.

After the 'Weekly Idol' filming, the two groups had managed to become good friends, especially Shin Hye. Because of her friendly nature, she had easily become friends with everyone.

"Lets go! Do we have everything?" Wendy confirmed once again as they left the house.

☆☆☆

Shin Hye's POV

I entered the building through a door at the back, to avoid being caught by anyone, as I headed to their practice room.

Even from the end of the corridor, I could hear music blasting, as well as voices talking excitedly.

I knocked before bursting into the room.

"Guess who's here!" I shouted as I set my bag down on the floor.

"I don't know. Who?" Jimin pretended to not know who I was.

"That wasn't appreciated." I squinted my eyes at him.

I plopped down on the floor, and finally noticed the music that was playing.

"Is that your new song?" I asked curiously.

"Please sit more like a lady Shin Hye. And yes, it is." Jin said pointedly.

I folded my legs and listened to the music. It was soothing and I really liked it. But I wondered how they were going to have a dance for this.

"What is the title?" I asked again.

"Save me. Not bad right?" Jungkook replied.

"Mmhmm...I really like it, but do you have a dance for it because it..." I trailed off as I looked at the pair that looked as though they were having a heated discussion.