Chapter 4

After Tiffany and Taeyeon had sat down, they looked at both Yeri and I expectantly, before glancing to Seulgi.

Seulgi, who noticed, immediately stood up and introduced the both of us to the two new arrivals.

"The cake really looks too good to be eaten but then again, it would be a shame not to eat it" Taeyeon looked at the cake in mock sadness.

"Don't eat it then." Tiffany said with a laugh.

I saw Yeri look amusedly at them as I envied their friendship, hoping that I would be able to get along as well as the two of them do, with the rest of the Red Velvet members.

Soon the food was all finished. The girls decided to give a toast to Yeri and I, and also to the success of both groups albums.

"Where is the alcohol? We really should drink something." Taeyeon asked. She then glanced in my direction as she smiled.

"Just a little won't hurt you." She said as she gestured to the bottles of alcohol.

"Kim Taeyeon! Underage remember?" Tiffany shouted from the kitchen, while Taeyeon was in the midst pouring glasses for everyone.

She jumped when she heard Tiffany's voice from the kitchen, where she, Joy and Irene were cleaning up. Taeyeon raised her arms in defeat as the rest of us tried to unsuccessfully hide our giggles.

Tiffany immediately poured out other beverages as they all gave a toast to everything that was toast-able: from Yeri's hair to Taeyeon's sleep to Irene's toes.

Finally it was really getting late. The girls all helped tidy up the place before they left as we bid farewell to the two girls, who just went next door and were in their house in five seconds, all the while making plans to hang out even longer next time.

I headed to the rooms that we shared and as I climbed into bed, I already had so much to talk about, and felt excited about the first song recording tomorrow.

~~~

no one's POV

The next day, they all woke up at 6am in the morning as they had to be at the agency by 7am. They were waiting at the lift doors as they were too tired to take the steps. The lift doors opened to reveal the Exo-K members inside. Shin Hye stood taken aback as she was a huge fan of theirs. The other members however, just said hello and got into the lift as if it was as normal as brushing your teeth. Then again, they live in the same building, what else can you expect?

However, before they exited the doors of their building, they checked carefully to see whether it would be safe to leave together to walk to the agency, since it only took ten mins to get there.

The coast was quite clear and thus they all left together. Seulgi was talking excitedly to Sehun and Kai, since of course they were the same age.

"Shouldn't you introduce us to your new members? They seem awkward to be honest. I would love to be friends." Kai said to Seulgi as Sehun nodded in agreement.

Seulgi didn't see anything wrong with that as they moved over to where Yeri and Shin Hye were talking to Chen and Xiumin, since they had already met once.

They saw Seulgi approaching with Kai and Sehun in tow. "This is Yeri and Shin Hye. Both of them are born in 1999. They're both fun, but you'll probably get along best with Shin Hye." she said, "You two would somehow click, at least, thats the feeling I get."

Soon, they were only two minutes away from the agency building. They decided to split ways just in case as they bade goodbye and left. Red Velvet went first as some of the fans screamed a little. They bowed politely and headed up to their recording studio.

Yeri and Shin Hye already knew what to do as they had been here before. They greeted all the staff as they listened to their title track, which was called Ice Cream Cake. They listened to it once as they distributed the parts.

They liked the song and recording was soon underway. They worked very hard until noon, where the main parts of the song had turned out alright. They thanked everyone before heading down to the canteen for lunch. After lunch, they headed to the practice room to see and learn a brief part of the dance till evening.

They were finally able to go home late at night. They met Sehun and Baekhyun while walking back, who were on their way to get bubble tea since Sehun didn't want to go alone.

They entered the house as they flopped onto the sofa tiredly.

"This is only the beginning, wait till we have to perform on stage and record shows. Its even more tiring" Wendy said as she went to take a quick shower.
Joy laughed at both Yeri and Shinhye's horrified faces as she assured them that it was not that bad once they got used to it.

Soon Irene decided that it was getting way too late as they retreated to their rooms. There were whispers from Wendy and Seulgi's room, where the two girls were planning to play a prank on their leader.

Yeri and Joy heard everything as their room was just next door. They went into the said room and were soon in on the plan as well. Wendy then decided it would be even better to get the prank on camera, thus she took out her phone while they crept to Irene's room.

Yeri entered first to check if she was already asleep. Shin Hye, who was reading a book, noticed them and immediately understood. She, Yeri and Joy watched in amusement as the other two crept up beside Irene.

They prepped all their materials as they got straight to work. After a while, they stood back to admire their masterpiece as Wendy stopped the video and took some pictures of their leader. They all giggled as they went to their rooms, waiting for Irene's reaction the next morning.

+Who is ur bias in red velvet? Mine is Seulgi!♡ Leave a comment here!