Chapter 5

"AH!"

That was the first sound the girls heard in the early morning. They all jumped and woke up in surprise, till they remembered what they had done last night. They all gave a slight giggle before closing their eyes and pretending to be asleep, you know, just in case Irene decided to interrogate someone, and they all didn't want that!

"Who did this! I swear if I find the culprit they would be in so much trouble!" Irene said in one long breath as she stomped around the house looking for tissues, towels and make up wipes, which had all decided to go missing at the same time.

*flashback*

After they were done with their 'masterpiece', Joy suddenly had a bright idea  as she ran around the house taking all the towels, tissues and makeup wipes and storing them in a corner of her room. She then gave a chuckle before heading to bed for real.

*end of flashback*

"Wendy must be behind all this, who else could it be? The answer is so obvious!" Irene mumbled to herself as she went into Wendy's room and shook her awake. But Wendy was prepared, for as soon as Irene shook her awake, she took one look before screaming and asking politely why Irene's face was in that state.

But Irene wasn't going to fall for it. She dragged all the girlds out of bed and made them give her all the tissues she hid the night before. Of course, Joy had no choice but to give them back.

As Irene went off to the bathroom to freshen up, the rest of the members who had been woken up looked on with amusement. What a great way to start the morning!

~~~
ShinHye's POV

Eveyday, we would head to the SM building as per usual and learn the dance for our songs, as well as going for photoshoots for the albums. We got new hairstyles and also had to record a lot of songs for the album, not forgetting the music videos for both Ice cream cake and Automatic. It was very tiring, but I stuck with it as I wanted it to be perfect.

Soon it was finally time to perform my first stage! I was shaking in nervousness since it was my first actual stage. It was a busy day as we put on their makeup and also got into their performance costumes.

We went on stage to a loud sound of cheering by fans. After what seemed like five seconds, it was over, my first stage! I felt extremely excited even after I had gotten off the stage as I was really pleased and proud of my performance.

As we went back to their waiting rooms, I was surprised to see Tiffany and Taeyeon in the waiting room to congratulate us on finally having a comeback. I felt really happy seeing the great support from the seniors.

On the way back home in the van, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep and instead of the usual noisy atmosphere, it was really quiet and peaceful as we were all tired from our recent preparations.

We bumped into Exo on the way up to their dorm and the boys congratulated us on our comeback as well. We thanked them politely and I sluggishly dragged myself up to the dorm, and thinking about the next day where I would have another recording, and the next and the next. I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep right away.

Three months flew by very fast as we were really busy with many promotions. When it was finally the end of it, I unconsciously heaved a huge sigh of relief as it meant we had a few months of rest before we had to prepare for our next release.

~~~

I was going out of the SM building when I saw Kai and Taemin together in the dance practice room. By this time I had already become quite close with the SM family as I opened the door to the practice room and waved.

"Oh hi Shin Hye! We were just about to leave to the nearby cafe to have a drink. Wanna tag along?" Kai asked as he gestured to Taemin, who nodded in agreement.

I wanted to, however I was a little apprehensive as there were fans waiting outside the building, and it was impossible to sneak out and avoid them.

"I don't think they will mind. If they push or hit you then we will protect you. Aww come on its just a walk to the cafe nearby!"

After much pressure, I finally decided to go to the cafe with them. As I had expected, as soon as we left the building, all the fans started screaming at Taemin and Kai. Some however, hurled insults at me as I grabbed onto Kai's arm for support due to the crowd was pushing. Feeling hurt, I just continued walking.

Once we were out of that mad place, more and more fans started gathering around and trying to get close to the two boys. They asked me to be careful and not "touch their oppas".

I soon got very put out and hurt by the comments and hung my head sadly. Kai put his arm around me and told me that everything would be fine and told me to just ignore their comments. This however, was easier said then done.

hello!!
Whats your current favourite song by red velvet?