Chapter 12

I picked up my stuff and exited the plane. I could not believe that I was finally back home after almost nine months. I missed all my friends and family, and because of the long break that we were having, I decided to come back for a long break.

I stepped out of the arrival hall, and looked around for signs of my parents and brother. I waved excitedly as I rushed toward them. I was so happy that I gave each of them a huge hug, because I had missed them so very much. We headed home and as I looked out of the car window, I felt glad to be home once again.

~~~

"Hey Min! Are you done yet? We're going to be late for the Exo concert!" Jenn shouted to her friend, who was changing in the bathroom.

"Chill girl, we have vip passes anyway, whats the difference?" Nic said as she threw a pillow at her.

"Guys I really do not understand why you have to be there at like six when the concert starts at eight." I said, getting up to look for my socks.

"Because we want to maximise the use of our backstage passes! Duh!" Min said as she came out of the bathroom.

"Are you guys serious? Oh whatever! Come on lets go then!" I said as I skipped out the door.

My friends and I were heading to the exo concert, and since Chen had given me four backstage passes, I figured that I might as well use them. We went from the side entrance and got to the waiting rooms. It was so confusing as all the doors looked identical!

"Ermm....shouldn't you like call somebody?" Min said giving me a nudge.

"Ok then. I shall call Kai since we're sort of lost." I said as I took out my phone and dialled his number.

I chattered into my phone for awhile and soon hung up the call. I saw my friends staring at me in amusement, and looked at them questionably. They explained to me that it was because they had heard the tale of how I had beat that idiotic Rei at her own game when I had followed her to the audition. They were proud at my transformation. I smiled in pleasure as I set off.

"This way guys! Follow me!" I said as I called my friends over.

Finally, we managed to find the door, which had a sign, with EXO written on it. We knocked before opening the door. However, only Chanyeol noticed it as he looked up and saw us enter.

Mt friends were really excited as they were huge fans of EXO and have been talking about what they would do if they ever met them. However, now they were super shy and did not know what to do and were all looking down at the floor. Noticing it, I pushed them towards their favourite members and requested for a photo. They were super nervous but soon warmed up to them. They even got their polaroid photos signed!

Soon there was inly half an hour before the concert was supposed to start and we bade goodbye before heading to our seats. We thoroughly enjoyed the concert and occasionally, some of the members would come and wave to them, which made some of the other fangirls around them scream as they thought that the boys were waving to them.( this sounds like me omg)

Soon, it was time for the concert to end. Everyone felt a little sad as the boys came out one last time. They sang the song 'promise'.
(I have included the lyric video of the song so if you are interested do go check it out.)

I got up quietly as I went to the side for the stage through the back. I prepared towels and water ready for them since I was sure they would be super tired.

After they ended, they were pleasantly surprised to see me waiting for them with cold bottles of water ready. I smiled at them and gave them words of encouragement and praise as they collapsed tiredly into the seats around me and accepted the water gratefully.

After they rested for about two minutes, they soon found the energy to go back into their dressing room to change. They all thanked me and gave pats on my shoulder or head before heading off to change since they were sweaty.

Kai was the last in line, and right before he left, he did the same, a pat on the shoulder, but before that he gave me a quick peck on my cheeks. I stood in shock as he walked away.