Character Introduction..

Meet –

Adonis James Drakos, 27 yrs young CEO of Drakos Elliott Group (DEG) who stepped in business world at 22 with Bachelors in "Civil Engineering" and Masters in "Business Management" is always know to be darling of magazines. Always making "IT" in gossip section of BlogSpot, Newspaper and television, Not to forget having the nickname of "Dragon" in business world, spiting of fire when things doesn't go his way, making tourcheress dealing, taking what he thinks as his, one should wear a shield before he thinks to double cross him. Employees named him "Devil for Drakos" by his cold hearted, arrogant, self centered personality. As his name" ADONIS" do Justice in defining his bright green blue orbs, Sharp jaw line with a clean shave, 6.3 feet height with broad shoulder grazed with tailored Armani suit , neatly arranged honey colored hair and not to forget the smirk and lop side grin alters timely on his full pink lips haunted every girls in their dream. Adding to the list as a successful youngest billionaire noted by New York Times and the most eligible bachelor by Forbes. DEG is the one of world renowned group of Hotels, restaurants, Inn, Resorts stated by his father is now extended its territory in construction and architecture field by Adonis with the billion dollars turn over annually .Never failed to show his looks, money, authority, and power, influence to get what he wants and makes people around him to feel small with his authority voice. None dared to oppose him.

Meet –
Hema Valentino, young and bubbly girl, who work hard to pay her monthly bills despite being a sister to World famous "Alton Valentino " and heir to "Valentino fashion house , Valentino luxuries and Valentino resorts". Thought she is adopted child of Valentino couple, they love her as their own and Alton world revolve around his sister. She loves children and taking care of old people. Living simple and contented life with no meaning of luxury is what all she wants. She expect happiness and joy in others life though her past thought her a lesson but she likes to think that's just a phase and it should not change her which is why god blessed her with new family who loves her more than anything. Life was always hard for her but she stood strong.

Meet –

Being ruthless, demanding, Cold hearten, unforgivable is what Alton Valentino known in business world but when it comes to his personal life he is softy teddy bear .After his parents flight accident, his sister is what he have. She is his life line and his motivation for him to lead his life every day. With his blue eyes, sharp jaw, black hair, 6.4 feet height, broad shoulder, brows arched like arrow can make any man to fear and make any woman to feel wet. His looks, power, connection and money are the deadly combo that always screams danger to opponent except Adonis. War between these two run deep that the eyes of spectators.

Meet –

Alice Roberts (24) is a single mother and best friend of Hema. She gave up a life with her love to save her son, may be or may be not she can again have a life she always dreamed of.

Meet –

Adriana Drakos (23), Older younger sister of Adonis, just applied for masters in fashion.

Meet –

Rebecca Drakos (20), younger sister of Adonis, just entered college.

Meet –

Keith Drakos (17), only younger brother of Adonis and doing final year in high school. Reckless, arrogant, cold hearted and a biggest bully in school. With the lack of mother figure he always seeks attention but being lacking in getting it he turned into reckless.

Meet –

Matthew Drakos (58) Father of Drakos sibling and lost his wife 10 years ago. He lives for his kids and now he thinks it's high time to make Adonis get settled .