Chapter Forty-Nine

Começar do início

"I'm sorry girls, Maura doesn't feel so good, and we should get home before it starts raining again" Zayn says while he lays his arm around my shoulder

"Oh, ok, get well soon" they say before we walk away.

"Thank you" I say soft while we walk back to the house.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

Gosh, what did I do? I should've thought about my words. I could see the tears coming up in her beautiful green-blue eyes. And then those fans... I love them, but they're not the best at timing.

Maura has been at the bathroom for the last twenty minutes. I'm starting to get worried, I don't want her to be upset.

"Maura...?" I say while I knock on the door.

"Go away, please, I'll be there in a sec"

"That's what you said twenty minutes ago"

"Zayn, not helping"

"Then open up"

I'm surprised that she obeys and opens the door. She looks up and her watery eyes lock mine. There is a black tear rolling down her cheek.

She knows that she doesn't need make-up, it's easier when you cry, and besides, she looks gorges without. I’ve told her many times before, but this little cupcake is too stubborn, which is cute.

I open my arms for her, because with Maura only hugs will help. I feel her arms grab my body while I hear her cry softly.

"It's okay, Maura, it's okay" I whisper while I put my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry for the make-up spots" she says after a while, and she points to the black spots on my white shirt.

"You know that you don't need make-up, you look perfect without"

"Then I’d have a butt face"

"You don't"

"I do… it’s actually just so I can ruin your shirts, but do you have make-up remover somewhere in this house?"

"Aha, logic, and I think we have, with Jessie, El and Dani coming over so many times"

"Okay, thanks" she says walking up the stairs.

"Wait, Maura..."

"Yes...?"

"I'm there for you if you need me, I got your back, always"

"Thank you Zayn, that's sweet" Maura says smiling really cute before she walks up stairs.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Meh, Zayn, why are you so perfect? I seriously don't know if I'm ever going to find someone more perfect than Zayn, probably not, so I'll just marry him, and name one of our kids Emily. Great idea Maura!

I walk into Louis' bathroom and after 0.5 seconds I've found the make-up remover. I whip away all my make-up and look at myself in the mirror.