Escape!.....Punishment.

I heard another whirring sound beneath me. When I looked down this time, I saw the dildo coming up towards me. I screamed.
"NO DADDY NO! I'M SORRY! PLEASE! PLEASE!"
"I'm sorry sweetheart." He spoke into a microphone that came on over speakers.
"BUT-BUT I'M A VIRGIN!"
Daddy froze.
"TURN IT OFF KYLE! TURN IT OFF!"
Kyle quickly pressed the button again, causing the dildo to stop coming up and begin sinking down. Daddy ran into the glass room I was in and quickly pulled my hands and feet from the ovals. He brought me to his chest and rocked me slowly.
"I'm sorry Jackie I'm so sorry."
I cried and cried.
"You can leave Kyle." Said Daddy. Kyle walked into the room and out of the other door.
"I'm so sorry princess."
"Daddy why would you do that? Why Daddy why?"
"I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't know!"
"No." Was the only thing I said. I just stood there as Daddy redressed me. He picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder, still not talking. He carried me up the stairs, all the way to the playroom. He sat me in the playpen, then walked to the window and fastened a bicycle lock on it. He then pulled up the fence to the playpen so that I couldn't get out unless I was picked up.
"Daddy!" I cried.
"This is part one of your punishment. Timeout for thirty minutes."
I threw myself down onto the floor, kicking my legs and banging my fists on the ground.
"NO! NO! NOO!"
Daddy's face contorted in anger. He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eye.
"Now it's an hour. But first..."
He grabbed me. What's he gonna do?