Chapter 4: Escape!.....Attempt.

After we ate, he took me into a playroom. I noticed a pretty bay window with fluffy pink curtains.

Hmm...We could probably climb out of that...

I thought.

"Sweetheart, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be right back. Don't move."

"Owkay Daddy." I said cheerily. He chuckled and left. I climbed out of the playpen I was in and waddled to the window. I looked around one more time, then opened the window.

Liam's POV:

After my relaxing, warm shower, I went into my closet. I chose some jeans, and a white shirt. I went barefoot, for now. I then went back to the playroom to see my baby girl. She was adjusting perfectly, and seemed to be slipping into little space. When I got back to the playroom, you can imagine my surprise when I saw my little girl was gone, and the bay window doors were hanging open.

Jacqueline's POV:

We escaped!

I thought happily. I was walking along the road alone. The sun shone hot onto my face. I bounced happily along the road. I was still waddling because of my bulky diaper. I heard the rumble of a car engine. I stopped and turned around. A black car with windows so tinted you couldn't see into them pulled up beside me. The driver's window came down. And then I was staring into the eyes of Liam.

"H-Hi Daddy...Surprise seeing you here...."

"You know what this calls for right?"

"Spanking?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Machine punishment."

"Machine pun-"

Before I could finish my sentence he reached out, grabbed me, and dragged me in the car. I screamed as he forced me into a baby car seat, buckling me in. I cried and screamed.

"SHUT UP!" He bellowed. I flinched, then cried harder, but quietly.

"Jackie..." He said regretfully, looking back at me in the mirror. I just cried.

"I'm sorry princess..."

"....Machine punishment?"

"What was that?"

"Uh...Daddy what ith machine puhnithment?" I cringed very hard.

"It's punishment by a machine."

I was horrified. "I'm gonna be spanked by a robot?!"

"You're not going to be spanked."

"Phew. Um, then Daddy, what does it do?"

"You'll see."

I didn't like the sound of that.

"O-Okay Daddy."

We drove in silence until we got back to the house. He got out of the car, then came around to the backseat. He opened the door and unbuckled me out of the car seat. He picked me up, carrying me into the house. I started to cry, just from the thought of being punished by a machine.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy! I'm sorry! Please don't punish me!"

"I'm sorry princess, you ran away. This is what you get."

"I'm sorry! Daddy, I'm sorry! No! NO! Please NO! DADDY PLEASE!" I screamed as he took me downstairs and into the basement. I saw something terrifying. It looked like an X with poles going criss-cross. There were big ovals that were red and made out of metal at the end of them.But, the scariest part was the dildo on a pole below it. I started clawing at his back, trying to get away, and screaming,

"No! NO! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY DADDY! I'M SORRY!".

"Princess," Daddy said. "That is Kyle." But, I couldn't hear him. I was too busy screaming my head off. I vaguely noticed a man emerge from the shadows of the basement.

"DADDY I'M SORRY!" I screamed as Kyle took me from him. He forced me onto the X.

"NO! DADDY! DADDY!" Daddy avoided my eyes as I screamed. Kyle put my hands and feet in the ovals, so that they looked like they were encased in metal.

"DADDY! I'M SORRY DADDY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DO THIS!"

Daddy joined Kyle behind a glass wall I hadn't noticed before. I thought they were in a glass room when I realized that it was ME in the glass room. I noticed a motherboard looking thing that had some buttons on it. Kyle pressed the button and I heard a whirring sound under me. A robot hand came up and ripped off my onesie, tutu, and diaper. It discarded them on the floor in front of me. I started crying.

"DADDY!"

Daddy winced, but ignored me. The hand disappeared. I wish that this was all just a bad dream!