Chapter 1: Kidnapped!

A/N: I hope you like this! This is the first chapter of I'm Daddy's Bad Girl! 

-Kyla

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!

"GET OUT!" 

I flinched away from the male voice, that reverberated throughout my eardrums. 

"S-Sorry Sir!" I squeaked, and raced out of my one-room apartment, my suitcase shaking and bouncing behind me.

I ran outside into the dark night, rain soaking my clothes and my blue suitcase, straight through. I couldn't believe it.

Have I just been evicted?

I dragged my things through mud puddles. I just needed some shelter for the night. When I woke up, I would be able to think clearly and figure out where to go from here. I soon found a small over hanging that was above a garbage bin and ran under it. I leaned against the green bin. I was soaking wet and shivering. I opened my suitcase and pulled out Blankie and Mr. Snuggleton. I pulled my blue blanket over me and clutched my rainbow bear closer to me.

"Goodnight Mr. Snuggleton." I whispered into his wet fur.

Goodnight Kyla. I imagined him saying back. I snuggled closer, and closed my eyes.

Three Hours Later....

I was awoken by a noise right beside my ear.

Is that a raccoon?!

I quickly opened my eyes and jumped away from the rustling noise. What I saw was not a raccoon, but a man! 

"H-Hello?" I whimpered. His eyes widened and he reached toward me, a cloth in his hand. It was stained yellow. I wriggled away, trying desperately to escape.

"NO! N-NO!" I screamed. "HELP! HE-" My word was cut off by the stained yellow cloth going over my nose. I held my breath for as long as I could, but I had to breathe. When I did, I was knocked straight out. What is happening?