Chapter 3: Get used to it!

"NO! NO! I WILL NOT WEAR A DIAPER!" I screamed.

"LITTLE GIRL YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS ON THAT TABLE!"

"NO! NO!" 

He grabbed me, wrangling my body.

"NO! NO!" I hollered, holding onto him like a howler monkey.

"GET ON IT!"

"NO!"

"GET ON IT!"

"NO!"

"Little girl," He said in a low tone, "If you do not get in that goshdang table, I will spank you again."

My eyes widened, fear filling them.

"O-Okay...Daddy."

I inched onto the table. He forcefully pushed my upper body down, so I was laying.

"I'm changing your diaper now princess."

My only answer was a sob. I felt him pull up my dress up, and pull down my panties. I cried harder. He pulled them all the way off, and lifted my lower body up, causing my back to dig into the table, wrinkling the paper. He used an alcoholic wipe to clean me, and then slid a diaper underneath my butt. He secured it easily, then pulled my dress back over it. Tears still streamed down my face. He picked me up and held me in his arms.

"Shh Shh don't cry princess."

My tears stopped and I wriggled out of his arms and fell to the ground. My new diaper wiggled as I ran away from him, waddling slightly because of my bulky diaper. I tripped and fell over, causing myself to fall onto my butt. At least my diaper cushioned my fall. He ran over to me and picked me up. That's when I realized something. I didn't know what his name was!

"W-What's your name?"

"I don't understand anything that's not baby talk."

"U-Um...Dada what is youw name?" I cringed mentally.

"My name is Liam, but you will call me Daddy."

"O-Okay Daddy."

"Are you hungry princess?"

"U-Um...Yes."

"What was that?"

"Yes I am hungwy daddy."

"Okay little girl, you can eat once I change you into some more baby-ish clothes."

He carried me over to my crib and set me inside. I stood up, but my head barely peeked over the side. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out an adult-sized onesie. It was pink, and said, Daddy's Little Girl. He walked over to me.

"Let me dress you princess."

"No Daddy. I can dwess myself." I was beginning to feel more and more like a baby. He seemed to notice this and he smiled.

"Fine, but only this time." He turned around while I stripped and pulled on the onesie. It felt like a leotard.

"Done!" I chirped. 

"Wait Little Girl. There's still a skirt you need." 

He reached back into the dresser and pulled out a frilly pink tutu. As he did so I noticed that the onesie showed my diaper. I tried pulling it down, but I failed.

"Daddy." I whined. He turned around, holding the tutu.

"Yes princess?"

"The onesie shows my diapew."

"That's fine sweetie."

"Oh okay Daddy."

He walked over to where I stood in the crib. He easily slid the tutu up my legs, then smoothed my hair, kissing my forehead. I giggled and cried,

"Up! Up!"

He chuckled and picked me up, setting me on his hip. I then realized how stupid I was acting. This man had kidnapped me, and here I was giggling and crying "Up! Up!". What was wrong with me?! This was not okay. But....I couldn't take care of myself! I was only two! No! No-What? I-I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll just go along with things until I can escape.

He walked down the stairs, bouncing me on his hip. I giggled again. He set me in a high chair in the kitchen that I hadn't noticed before. He carefully strapped me in, then gave me a pink princess plate that was divided in three places. Chicken nuggets in one, fries in another, and ketchup in the last one.

"Let's say our prayers princess."

"Okay Daddy!" He chuckled.

"Can I pway?"

"Sure."

I turned back into an adult to pray. "Dear Lord, please forgive me for all of the sins I have committed. I wish that you would bless the food we are about to eat, that it may nourish our bodies that we may grow and love for the rest of our days. Please let us come to you and into your gentle embrace. I wish that you would bless us forever. In Jesus' name, Amen."

"Amen." Said Daddy.