Chapter 2: Waking Up!

A/N: Guys, I wanna thank y'all for already having voted! Thanks so much!

-Kyla

Chapter 2: Waking Up!

When I woke up, the first thing I thought was,

WHERE IS MR. SNUGGLETON?!

I then looked to my side and saw my rainbow bear.

YAY! MR. SNUGGLETON!

The second thing I thought was,

Where am I?

I sat up and looked around. When I did so, I saw a baby's room. The walls were pink, a pink tiny dresser sat in the corner of the room, and teddy bears, as well as other baby products, such as a changing table were littered around the room. I saw a small ornament on the wall that said Daddy's Little Princess. Of course it was pink. I looked around at the small containment area I was in. It was only then that I realized that it was a crib. Then I did the thing that any rational person would do. I screamed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" The high-pitched screeching erupted from my mouth that was widened to twice it's regular size. I heard heavy footsteps pounding up the stairs. Oops.

Great job Jacqueline, now you're going to die.

Just that thought made me start bawling. The footsteps moved faster. Only two seconds later, the door burst open. A man stood there. 

HE IS HAWT!

Was the first thought in my head. The next one was,

Goodbye world.

He rushed at me. I closed my eyes and prepared myself. So, you can imagine my surprise when he swooped me up in his arms and started kissing my head over and over.

"What's wrong Princess?"

I pulled away from him, falling to the floor and landing on my but. Tears welled in my eyes, and I crawled backwards away from him on the floor, accidentally backing myself into the wall. He walked towards me, reaching his arms towards me.

"Please don't touch me!" I whimpered. He faltered, then his face hardened. He snatched me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He carried me down stairs. I was screaming and crying and beating at his back the whole time.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!" I screamed. He walked into what looked like a living room. He threw me on the couch.

"Now you listen to me little girl," He said in a low and threatening tone. "You don't ever say no to me, or ask me not to touch you. I can touch you when I damn want to."

Suddenly, he grabbed me and sat on the couch. He bent me over his lap. He pulled up my pink dress and pulled down my panties. I started to writhe and shriek.

"Shut up. You deserve this."

I went quiet, fear coursing through my veins. My silence was broken by a shriek when his hand came down hard on my ass.

"Count."

"O-Okay."

Slap. "O-One." 

Slap. "Two."

Slap. "T-Three."

Slap. "F-Four."

Slap. "Five."

He stopped his assault on my ass, leaving me sobbing and blubbering. He gently rubbed my butt.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. You can NOT disrespect me." I just sobbed in response. He pulled me up in a sitting position, holding me in his lap. I pulled away and curled in the opposite corner of the couch, still crying.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I cried. My sobs slowly quieted into sniffles.

"It's okay sweetpea. Now, since you're quiet, I'm gonna give you some rules."

"R-Rules? How long am I gonna be here? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Aw, princess, I didn't kidnap you. I saved you."

"My name is JACQUELINE. Not all of these pet names. Call me Jackie."

"'Kay princess. I think that's the one I'm gonna use."

"..."

"Anyways, princess, the rules are:

1: NEVER disrespect me.

2: NEVER touch yourself.

3: ALWAYS ask me before you go somewhere by yourself.

4: NEVER talk to strangers.

5: ALWAYS call me daddy.-"

???

"6. You will only speak in baby language such as: Baba. PooPoo. And so on.

7: This is the last one. ALWAYS USE YOUR DIAPER! You will NOT be allowed to use the bathroom."

"What. The. Fuck? Oh.....You're into that?"

"Yes. And you will be too."

"U-Um...You see....I am into VANILLA relationships so...Sorry. I-I guess I will be leaving now."

I stood up and started to the door when he blocked my way.

"Come on princess. You don't want to get spanked again do you?"

I shook in fear, backing onto the couch.

"N-No!" I whimpered.

"You forgot a word in that sentence."

"N-No....D-Daddy."

"Good job. Now lets go upstairs. You need to get your diaper on."

Diaper?! No fucking way!

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"U-Uh, n-no.....Daddy."

"Did you just tell me no?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then I guess we'll have to put your diaper on the HARD way. Or, I could spank you."

"NO! N-No. P-Please....Daddy."

"Then come here." 

I reluctantly inched along the seat to him. He then grabbed me up in his arms and started carrying me upstairs. I sobbed every step of the way.

He brought me back into my pink room and tried to lay me on the changing table. I squirmed trying to get away from him. I was not going there easily!