"Here. Try that." Stiles told his girlfriend, throwing clothes at her.

"It smells like fabric softener." Magenta told Stiles after smelling Scott's clothes. "I need something he had recently worn."

Stiles rushed towards Scott's bathroom, with Magenta following. Then she noticed Scott's boxers in Stiles hands. He held it out towards Magenta.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles stated. Magenta's eyes widen before she turned around and grabbed Scott's pillow.

"I'm sure he sleeps on this bed." Magenta told her boyfriend before smelling the pillow.

"Yeah. That works, too." Stiles replied. The two left the room and rushed down the stairs to find Liam in the dining room.

"Oh! Liam, go home." Stiles declared. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles explained.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something. Or have Magenta control me." Liam suggested.

"I can only knock you out, but even that won't hold you down. You woke up and you tore through the last chains, remember?" Magenta asked.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles told Liam.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked, serious.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked, referring to Star Wars.

"Liam, he was referring to Star Wars where they froze Han Solo in carbonite." Magenta explained. Stiles was at least happy his girlfriend watched the movies. The couple turned around, only for Liam to call out.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam suggested.

"You'll probably get out of that too." Magenta informed the boy.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles tried to persuade the boy.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

"Maybe there is." Stiles said.

↹↹↹

Magenta met up with Malia, Augustus and Derek's love interest.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden told the teens.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." Stiles admited. Doors slammed shut, getting Magenta's attention.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked, referring towards Liam.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles countered, referring towards Peter Hale.

"We're bringing everyone that we can." Peter answered. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going."