Part 28

Riley came home lastnight and said nothing, I guess that means they handled business.

**after school the next day

Ashleigh POV

You ready Cassie? "Yeah just let me grab my anatomy book." Well hurry Craig is waiting on us. " okay I told Riley to meet us at Starbucks too I really would like for him to be with me." Okay.

On the ride to Starbucks I told Cassie everything that happened with GG. And she looked like she knew something. She looked at her phone the whole time I was talking.

**pulling up at Starbucks

Cassie POV

We got out the car, Riley was pulling up the same time as we were, he walked over and kissed me, "you nervous babe?" Yeah but I'm kinda excited.

We walk in Starbucks and Ashleigh went up to Pablo and hugged him, how you know him Ash? " what you mean, this my daddy?

Pablo looked at me in disbelief. He spoke to Riley, "how you no my daddy?" Ashleigh asked. Pablo cut her off. "We go to the same barbershop sweetheart, why won't you go get everyone some lattes." He pulled out a blue face.

I'm sitting at the table silent. Pablo tells me he doesn't want Ash to no about his other life. We sat and chatted and he's actually a nice guy. He agreed to do a DNA test for me so that we could no for sure if he was my dad.

So my dad is one of the largest kingpins in the south? Ain't that some shit.