Part 14

Ashleigh's POV

Me and GG had a really nice time today, we ended up not staying at his spot, they had too much shit going on. He took me to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake factory. we stayed there forever and talked. After we left the restaurant we went back to his spot and everybody was gone. GG asked me if i wanted to stay, he said he was going to take me to school in the morning, so I said yeah,I just had to text Cassie.

Text message Convo

Me: Aye girl?

Cassie: what?

Me: why yeen text me all day?

Cassie: didn't you leave and didn't tell me shit?

Me: yeah, but anyway I'm staying at GG's spot, so you gotta get Brandon up to school in the morning.

Cassie: iight.

Me: damn why you being so dry? what you do today?

Cassie: I'm mad shit, and nun hung out with Riley...

Me: who tf is Riley, Cassie don't play with me.

Cassie: i met him through GG shit.

Me: yeah right ill see you in the morning, i love you!

Cassie: ....

Did this bitch leave me on the dots? oh hell nall she really must be mad at me.

"Hurry up and come to bed babe" okay baby let me finish up in here and I'm coming. I betcha he tryna get freaky tonight.

I walk in the room with some big ass sweat pants of GG's and a large wife beater and my head scarf. "Damn girl you just don't give a fuck anymore do ya?" hell nall, we laughed. "Come on over here so you can get some of this daddy loving"

After we made love and all of that mushy stuff, we got up and both showered together and went for another round. "damn baby you wearing me out, where you get all this energy from?" ugh, I just got a lot of shit built up.

After our shower we both feel asleep, ass naked.