Part 17

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Riley Johnson, I'm 20 years old and I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. Yeah i got that August Alsina accent. I been living here for about 2 years now, I moved down with my moms, after my dad left, then she got sucked into them bullshit ass drugs. I gotta older brother he 30, he don't to much deal with me, he got his own family and shit and he preacher so he don't approve of my lifestyle. But fuck that shit back to the story.

I picked Cassie up because she didn't wanna go to school today, I'm really starting to feel this chick but GG swear me up and down that she a stud ion think so though. Imma try her out and see what she how she act.

We got to the motel and Cassie momma was still sleep, "damn i wonder what kinda drugs she on, she been sleep bout 12 hours." you think we should wake her up Riley? "yeah go ahead." Cassie went to shack her mom, but before she could, Wylene jumped out the bed slapped Cassie, got naked,and ran out the door. I wanted to laugh but i knew it was the drugs so i chased her.

I could tell that Cassie was a little upset. After that lil incident Wylene calmed down after I gave her a small bag, She began talking and shit. She told Cassie that she went to the sperm bank on 2nd Street downtown. I could see the light in Cassie's eyes. "alright Cassie, lets head there now."

We got in the car.