You think your better- Part 2

Hello! Sorry at the end of part one I meant to put Nathan was here..

Recap: Jade and Taylor are going to try out for the guys soccer team. Nathan just arrived at Jades house to help her clean up before her mom gets home from her business trip.

Part 2

"Hey Nathan" He strolled into my house like he owned the place and plopped on the couch.

"Nice to see you too" I glared.

"You know, It would be much easier to get to your house if your stupid security guards didn't question me every time I ride my bike to your gate."

"Blame my parents" My dad made us move into a gated community because it was "safer" than our old neighborhood.

"your not looking bad today" he stared at me.

"wish I could say the same about you... hahahaa" I kept on laughing until he got up off the couch.

"kidding." I quickly added. Nathan is about a foot taller than me and isn't bad looking at all. He has shoulder length dirty blonde hair and nice green eyes. All my friends drooled over him. We are too close though for me to think of him in that way. I guess we were more like brother and sister. I plugged in my green ipod into my dad's new stereo system and turned up the volume. I handed Nathan the broom and I started vacumming.

Of course I should have known he would start rocking out using the broom as a gutair and not cleaning anything whatsoever. So, picked up the pace and eventually got everything cleaned up. Simon and I ordered pizza. I told him about the whole "trying out for the boys team" story. He thought Taylor and I would make the team for sure. Nathan is such a good friend, has always supported me, well, I guess he's a keeper. After Nathan left, I fell asleep on the couch before anyone got home.

My alarm clock went off at exactly 6:00 am. School. It was surprisingly cold in my room and looked pretty gloomy outside. I threw on a tanktop and a hoodie over it with some skinny jeans. I laced up my small green converse, straightened my hair and put on eyeliner and mascara. Then, I gathered my soccer clothes, cleats, shin guards and socks and ran downstairs. My mom and dad were reading the newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Im gonna be late so I gotta run... I love you!" I quickly grabbed some toast and meet Taylor and Claire at the corner. It was a perfect day for walking so we made our way to school. My first two classes went by pretty slowly and after a while lunch came around. I sat at the biggest table in the cafeteria. My group of friends aren't the most popular, but we are all about having fun and making fun of the preppy girls that think they are so popular because they get drunk at parties. I noticed that the curly brown haired guy from the soccer team was sitting at the end of the table. I had never noticed him before. Maybe he is new or something.

After school, Taylor and I went straight to Mr. Maze's office.

"Hello, Mr. Maze"

"Hi girls!" -We explained everything to him.

"I see, well you know it will be tough and if you don't make the team I won't be able to do anything about it"

"We know, we just want your permission to try out"

"Well I guess it's fine with me, just don't get yourselves beat up"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem" I smiled and walked towards the field with Taylor.