Fights

Beca's POV

It's been 7 months and now it's summer. I have been ignoring everyone and left the Bellas. I've tried finding ways to get my little sister back, but nothing. Chloe has been crazy busy with the Bellas so our relationship slipped again.

I go downstairs and grab the bag of Doritos. Then I grab a Mountain Dew and Macy walks in. "That's the healthiest snack ever!" She says. "Yeah, I'm gonna do a show on it" I roll my eyes and she laughs lightly. "The family is going out to the movies tonight. You should go" she says. "I can't" I sigh. "Beca you have been locked up in that room for months!" She says. "I know but I promised Dylan I wouldn't stop till she was back. I don't fail on promises" I declare. "You don't get enough credit for who you really are Becs" Macy smiles. "Thanks" I say.

Anna and Macy later come up and ask me if I wanna go. "It will get your mind off it. It's with Anna Kendrick and we know how she's your favorite actress" Anna smiles. "Also were getting ice cream" Macy says. "Fine" I give in and they both high five each other.

I get changed and then go downstairs. Everyone is talking and laughing as they wait to leave. I stay in the corner a bit and Chloe walks over. "Hey" she says. I look up from my phone and smile a bit. "Hi" I say. "Haven't talked to you in awhile" she says. "Yeah I uh been busy" I shrug and look back at my phone. "What are we?" She asked. "Chloe and Beca?" I ask. She grabs my phone and I look up at her. "I need that!" I say. "You can have it after you tell me if we're dating or not" she whispers. "That's up to you" I say. "Why me?" She asks. "Because i don't know" I shrug. We end up getting in argument over who's decision it should be and honestly I'm not going to be around her. "Macy I'm not going" I say and go upstairs. "We got in a argument, I'm gonna stay here so we can talk it out" Chloe says and walks behind me. The whole family leaves and that's when the yelling begins.

"YOU LEFT THE BELLAS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO STILL TALK TO YOU ALWAYS?! YOU KNOW HOW BUSY IT IS AS A BELLA!" Chloe yells. "STILL WERE IN THE SAME ROOM YOU COULDVE SAID HI OR PECKED MY LIPS TO LET ME KNOW WERE DATING!" I yell back. "HOW COULD I?! YOUVE BEEN LOCKED TO THAT FUCKING COMPUTER!" She yells back. "SO NOW YOURE BLAMING THE COMPUTER?!" I yell. "WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?" She screams. "LIKE I SAID BECAUSE YOU NEVER KISS ME OR TALK TO ME OR HUG ME OR CUDDLE AND EVEN THOUGH NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SAY I HATE IT I FUCKING LOVE IT HELL I CRAVE IT!" I scream. "FINE YOU WANT TO FUCKING KISS THEN HOWS THIS?" She tells as she pins me against the wall. Her lips crash against mine and the kiss is rough. After a minute of kissing she backs away. We both stand there breathless. "well?!" She asks. I just smirk at her a bit and her face flushes a deep red. "So I guess I'm not the only one who missed that?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. "So what to we do?" She asks. "That, but more" I wink. She smirks a bit and gets close to my face. "Positive?" She asked and I bit my bottom lip and nodded. Lips were attached to my neck and I'm thrown down on the bed.

That night, well you could get what happened right?