Sleepover!

Chloe's POV

The day is slow. Waiting for Bellas practice usually I'm always excited for, but today I'm more. Beca will be there.

Finally the day ends and I rush to the gymnasium. "So Reds crush will be here?" Amy joked. "No I don't have a crush on Beca" I say and hide my red face.

30 minutes in and she isn't here. Aubrey is going to kill her. "Where is she Chloe?" Aubrey sighs. "She should be here soon I promise!" I exclaim.

Finally a brown hair girl rushes in. "I'm sorry I'm late, I got detention" she sighed. "You alright?" I ask and walk over to her. "Yeah fine" she shrugged. I saw her eyes pretty red and looks like she cried. Her face looks a bit beat up along with her clothes. "Wanna come over to my house after practice?" I ask. "I don't-" I cut her off. "Great we can walk together" I smile.

"Um Beca, we don't wear combat boots for practice" Aubrey says. "Why not?" She asked. "It just doesn't look right and you'll be in pain, also it's my rule" she explained. "Well I don't mind pain, I like the look and I'm going to where them" she smirked. Oh's were heard from the other girls as they never seen someone stand against the controlling blond. I walked up to Aubrey and told her to let it go and which she did.

Practice went on and finally it's over. "Oh and Beca for our first competition you have to take your...well...have jewelry out" Aubrey says. "Why?" Beca challenged again! "Because it's the rule and we look more girly with it" Aubrey explained. "Hey Beca lets go to my house and hang out" I but in before Beca and Aubrey fight. She nods and we pack our stuff.

We begin the walk back to my home and she is on a rant about Aubrey. "She's kind of a bitch! How can you handle her! I mean you're so nice!" Beca rants. "Hey! Be nice!" I whine a bit. "Sorry, sorry" she grunts and pouts. "Such a badass" I snicker. "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked. "The little badass is pouting!" I laugh. "Shut up" she groans.

We walk inside and she meets my family. "Do you like her?" My little 5 year old sister Rosie asks me. "Huh?" I pull Rosie aside as Beca talks with my mom. "Do you like like her?" She asked. "I like boys" I lie. "No you don't sissy! I know it" she pouted. "You need to be quiet about it okay?" I ask and she nods. "Shake on it" I demand and we shake hands.

After Beca is done talking with my parents we go up to my room. "They hate me" she groans. "They don't" I laugh. "Ugh!" She groans more and plops on my bed. "They don't hate you, they just were uptight" I say and plop on the bed next to her. Our heads are next to each other and if I kissed her it would be the Spider-Man kiss. The music plays in the background as we just talk. "You know it's Friday, you can spend the night if you wanna" I say. "I can?" She asks shocked. "Yeah! Why are you so shocked?" I ask. "Because nobody like asked me before" she shrugs. "So you never had a sleep over?" I ask. "No" she replies a bit quieter. "Oh my god! First sleepover!!!!" I squeal and jump up. "I'm gonna go and ask my mom! Text your mom!" I yell and rush downstairs.

A while later and Beca is staying the night. We both change into our pajamas and I set up Netflix. "So where do I sleep?" She asks. "With me, not in that way! Just like, please get it?" I sigh. "I get it" she chuckles. We both get under the covers and watch family guy. My heart beats faster each time she laughs. I keep looking over at her and her smile is so beautiful. I can't be falling for her!

She ends up falling asleep first and in her sleep she moves over to wrap her arms around my waist. "Beca, you hate cuddling" I say. "Mm, I wanna cuddle with you though" she moans a bit. I feel my face flush a deep red. "Oh okay" I say. Finally I fall asleep with Beca Mitchell, in my arms.