A Dream?

Beca's POV

Dylan comes up and tells me to come down for dinner. I nod and we both go downstairs. I look up and see Chloe sitting the table. She's holding hands with my fucking brother. "I didn't know we're having company?" I ask. I don't really here what Anna says, but I just sit down.

After a bit I get pissed off and go upstairs. I know in my head in 5 minutes Chloe will be up here. Actually she came up in 7 minutes. "I think I actually love you" she says. I'm dead silent. Shocked mostly. "So you chose my brother?" I ask. "He's know our little setup" she sighs. "James" she says and he walks in. "Get the fuck out" I glare at him. "You're going to need me" he smirks. "Let me explain" Chloe pleads. "Fine" i sigh. "My parents are strict Christians and don't believe in gays. If they figure out were dating I'll be kicked out of the house and sent to a church camp to straighten out gays" she says with air quotes at the end. "Those still exist?" I ask and she nods. "With that being said, I can be over here more if everyone thinks me and James are dating" she says. "So you two aren't fucking" I say and they shake their heads. "God no!" Chloe says. "Kids you alright?" Anna yells up the stairs. "Yeah!" James yells back. "Deal?" Chloe asks. "Let me think about it" I mutter and turn in my chair back to my computer. "Okay" she sighs and they go back downstairs. "Beca! Come downstairs real quick!" Macy yells and I do.

"Chloe is going to be staying the night so can she spend the night in your room?" Macy asks and I nod. "Yeah" I say.

I look into the living room and everyone is watching a movie. She's cuddled up against James and of course I'm jealous. "I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired" Chloe says and I see her kiss James. They practically make out until Dylan mutters get a room. I feel my fist clench and I rush up the stairs. I go into my room and I have 10 minutes because Chloe needs to go pee and shit before bed. Ten minutes to calm down and not attack her to bed when she walks in.

Ten minutes go and she walks in. I hear the door shut and I'm acting like I don't even notice her. "Hey" Chloe says and I turn in my chair a bit to see her. "Hey" i say. Awkward silence. "Was it fucking necessary to suck his face off?" I nearly yell as I stand up. "Ha! I knew you're jealous!" She smirks. "That door is locked right?" I ask and she nods. "Good I need you now" I grumble and push her down to bed. She grabs my thigh and brings it up to her waist as we make out. I moan a little as she places her had on my ass. "Shhh" she says against my lips. She flips us over and now she's on top. She strips of her shirt and as well as I do. Her black lace bra makes me smirk and she rolls her eyes. "Eager are we?" She asked. "Hey girls were going to bed!" My moms yell. "Okay! Chloe is asleep but love you!" I yell as she sucks on my neck.  (I'm gonna not write smut because I assume you guys don't want it 😂 A/N)

Last night was probably one of the best nights. I feel someone poking me until I wake up. "Chloe?" I groan as I see her redhair and then her. "Wake up" she says kind of coldly. "Did we do anything last night?" I ask as I notice I'm in my pjs and so is she. "No? I'm dating your brother why would we?" She raises her eyebrow. "I...never mind" I say. "Breakfast is downstairs" she says and walks out. Getting back together with Chloe was all a dream.....