Drifting Apart

Beca's POV

I go downstairs with Anna and we talk as she makes breakfast. "So you okay?" She asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "The Chloe thing" she says and I sigh. "It's pretty messed up" I chuckle. "If you want her win her back, don't let her slip away" she tells me and hands me pancakes. I smile at her and say thank you.

Soon enough everyone is downstairs eating breakfast and rushing around. I go upstairs sense I already ate and I go into my room.

"Okay I get its the lovey dovey shit, but come on I gotta get change" I sigh. James rolls his eyes and tells me I'm just jealous. "Buzz kill" Chloe chuckles. "Well I'm sorry I need to get dressed and don't want my brother seeing me" I say. "But I can see you?" She raises an eyebrow. "You're a girl, that's different" I say and I feel her staring at me. "Jesus fucking Christ" I mumble.

I go to Dylan's room and get changed in peace. When I get back to my room to do my makeup and James is there once fucking again!

I do my makeup and then grab my bag. I decide to grab my skateboard and text Jesse.

To Jesse:
Did you leave for school yet?

From Jesse:
Nah why?

To Jesse:
We can skate to school together if ya want to

From Jesse:
Alright, I'll be at your house in 30! Going to pick up coffee for you. Vanilla ice coffee with sugar right?

To Jesse:
That's correct want money for it?

From Jesse:
Nah dude it's on me, don't need bitchy Beca

To Jesse:
Oh stfu loser

"Who are you texting?" Chloe asks as she packs her bag. "Jesse, he's bringing me coffee and were skateboarding to school together" I say and I look at her. Her fists clench a bit along with her jaw. "Why didn't you ask me?" She snaps a bit. "You don't skate and you're going with your boyfriend?" I question at the end. "Yep" she pops the p. "You alright?" I ask. "Perfect!" She yells and smiles very creepily. "Okay" I say and back out of the room slowly.

Me and Jesse skateboard to school together and when we get there I see Chloe. Her eyes burning fucking holes right through Jesse. "Is she jealous?" He asks. "I don't know, I'm afraid to go home" I say. "I'd be to" he says.

When I get home she isn't home luckily. It's been a couple days and she's never around me. Weird.

Ever since the Bellas month off we've drifted apart. We have another month off and I don't know if we will return. I'm always with Jesse lately, and Chloe is now a cheerleader with Aubrey. Amy and the others have all drifted into their own groups as well. "Hey guys!" Benji smiles and walks over. "I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Emily" he says. "Hi" she smiles awkwardly. "So are you two a couple?" She asks. "No" we both say. "She's a lesbian" he says. "Oh I'm sorry! I mean I'm not sorry! I mean! Oh my god" she rushes. "No worries" I chuckle and I feel someone staring. It's Chloe. She's giving me that look of check your phone.

From Chloe:
So how's your new bf?

To Chloe:
Huh?

From Chloe:
Jesse and you. You don't even talk to me anymore because you're always with him!

To Chloe:
Whoa dude we aren't even dating lmao and you haven't been around. You've been with the cheerleaders and Tom. You're one of them. You can't talk to me anymore.

From Chloe:
Why can't I?

To Chloe:
You know why Chlo, you're a cheerleader dating the captain of the football team.

I see her get pissed off and go to the bathroom. I sigh and Emily asks what's wrong. I explain to her the Bellas drifted apart and turns out she wants to bring the back together. This should be fun.