I Missed You

Beca's POV

It's been 2 weeks in the foster home. It's been actually great! James is talking about football again and the moms are really nice to me and Dylan. Well all of us.

Today is my first day back at school. I haven't seen the Bellas in 2 weeks. I haven't talked or seen Chloe since that night I left. Now I face her today and I don't know what to feel.

I get in the car with the rest of the family and the moms drop us off to school.

I get out and I kiss Dylan on the forehead goodbye. She goes to her classes and James stays with me. "You alright?" He asks. "Yeah! Yeah, just worried about seeing her" I say and look down. "It will be okay" he smiles. "I gotta go kid. I'll see you later" he says and I smile at the name he gave me. "Bye loser!" He yells and rushes off. "Bye asshole!" I say.

I get to my hallway for my locker and see Chloe. She's at her locker and looks sad. Why would she be sad? "Hey" I say and walk up. Her head snaps my way and she sighs. "Oh my god hey" she says and hugs me tightly. Her arms wrap around my waist as mine wrap around her neck. We stand there hugging for a good minute and then let go. "You okay?" She asks. "Yeah, just had to take care of things" I smile a bit. "Bellas rehearsal is canceled today so we can hang out after school if you want" she smiled. "Yeah I just gotta stop home real quickly" I lie. "I know you're in a foster home Becs" she says. I open my locker and I grab my stuff. "Beca" she says. "What?" I ask. "Listen I'm not going to judge you for being in a foster home. I just wanna know why" Chloe says and leans against her locker. It's a moment of silence until the slamming my locker breaks it. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you to" I mumble. "I gotta go to class but maybe I can go with you after to school? To uh meet them?" She asks. I nod and smile a bit. "Yeah" I say. "Okay" she smiles. We hug again and then pull apart. "I'll see you later" she says and walks away.

The end of the day arrives and I go to my locker. "Ready?" She asks. "Chlo, I just got to my locker" I chuckle and she blushes. "Did I just make Chloe Beale blush?" I ask. She blushes harder and looks down. "Shut up" she hits my arm. "Your face is as red as your hair" I laugh. She starts laughing and starts walking away. "Done with you Mitchell!" She laughs. She then walks back and we go outside. "It's a short walk" I shrug. She nods and we walk together. "Beca!" I hear James. "Hey! I'm just bringing Chloe to meet the family" I say. "Ah cool. Hey" he seems uneasy and nervous. "You alright?" I ask and he nods furiously. "You don't seem like it" Chloe says. "Yeah dude" I agree. "I'm fine just gotta talk to you and it's fine if Chloe's here because maybe she can help?" He says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Okay so I might of got in a tiny screaming match with Dylan and I went to get her to walk home and now I can't find her" he says. "Jesus fucking Christ James!" I tell and smack his head. "If she doesn't show up by 5 then we go look. She'll show up probably just off somewhere" I say and both of them nod.

We get to the house and I tell them that Dylan stayed after. "Who's this?" Anna asks. "This is Chloe" I say. "It's cool if she hangs out right?" I ask and they both smile. "Yeah totally! You could stay for dinner if you'd like" Macy offers. "I'd love to, but I can't I have to help Aubrey with the Bellas set up" Chloe says. "Bellas?" Anna asks. "Yeah babe, it's that acapella group I was in high school" Macy says. "Oh yeah! Beca are you apart of that?" Anna asks. "Uh I don't know anymore. I missed two weeks of practice so" I say. "You're still in" Chloe smirks. I smile and blush a bit at her smirking to me. We walk out to my bedroom and she whispers in my ear. "Did I just make Beca Mitchell blush?" She asks and I feel her lips brush against me. Which makes my face even more red. She chuckles and throws her bag on my bed. "Shut up" I say. "I missed you" she says. "Same with you Beale" I smile.