Chapter 2: You Aren't Taehyung

Taehyung was frozen in his spot, terrified, his palms sweat as he heard steps rush up in irritation up the staircase.

He couldn't understand the language that was being spoken in the hall from the two woman. He recognized the voice of the younger girl he had just seen, but the other he assumed was of her mother. Swallowing harshly, bits of blood trails down on to his lip and he used his hand to wipe at it again.

He didn't dare look down at the change of colour of his skin again as he eyed the door intensely.

The door opened and he took many steps back as a woman came in.

She seemed to look over at him worried, instantly confused and shocked over him bleeding as she mumbled over at the younger girl to rush over to the bathroom and grab something.

Although he couldn't understand what she was soothingly asking him as she neared him, Taehyung managed to get the same Priya through her vocabulary again.

"H-Hello," he managed to say in Korean. It almost startled him how high his voice was.

He wasn't himself. He wasn't Kim Taehyung in this very moment. And although he wanted to pin all of it on him having a screwed up dream, he continuously pinched at his thigh over his pajama pants but got nothing. Trying not to rush away from the woman quick, he tense as she gently cupped his cheek.

"Ari!" the woman called and the younger girl seemed to rush into the room with a roll of tissue now.

Taehyung studied the little girl who had thrown a bra over at him just a few moments ago.

Even she looked scared and concerned for him. He was growing more and more confused.

Trying not to whine as the woman before him softly dabbed away at the blood, he moaned in pain as she gently held down at his nose and ushered with her head back in attempts to urge him to move back his head too.

He listened to her, however his eyes never stopped staring over at her so worried.

Eyes soft at the woman's aging beauty, he smiled lightly at her scolding him now in English. The image of his mother playing through his head while seeing the woman before him so affectionate.

"Priya how'd you manage to do this to yourself?" the woman asked annoyed as she helped stop the bleeding.

Taehyung didn't say anything as the woman moved the bangs from her forehead lovingly before moving to throw out the tissue.

The girl, Ari, as Taehyung recalled her being called, was looking over at him skeptical.

"Mah, she was speaking some next level stuff before," she said under her breath and Taehyung didn't understand the language so he stayed quiet, "I don't think she's okay..."

He simply eyed the two.

The mother rolled her eyes, patting at Ari's shoulder and telling her to rush out and get ready for school.

Ari's eyes narrowed, her gaze never leaving him as she slowly left the room. Lingering by the door, Ari had to practically be pushed softly out of the room by the older woman.

"You feeling okay? You still want to go to school?" she asked over at him by the door.

Taehyung swallowed, he understood what she said there as he shook his head quickly.

Whether this was a dream or not, or some weird parallel experience, Taehyung knew if he was going to wrap his head around all of it, he needed to stay alone and figure things out. Maybe try to call his girlfriend or one of his members from wherever he was.