Chapter 17: Ending and the Epilouge

This is indeed, as you can see by the title, the ending.

I will mark this as complete when I finish this.

I will not be publishing any other parts to acknowledge if I get 2k and so forth.

I will acknowledge those facts on my feed.

This is the end of A Dark Past.

Enjoy because I'm about to explode from typing.

XD

Note this will not be as long as the other chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aphmau's POV

---------------------------------------------------

Explaining the entire situation to my friends when I got home was extremely difficult seeing as most of them kept interrupting on things.

When I'd finally finished, Katelyn was the first to speak.

"Wow."

"Wow is right." Garroth agreed.

"How could he of killed the children and revived them in robot suits?" Lucinda wondered.

"Animatronic suits." Jay corrected.

Laurence shivered. "I'd rather not know."

"I can't believe you went through all of that. Alone." Katelyn marveled.

I shrugged. "To be honest. It was hard to cope with, but its getting easier."

Jay piped up. "I'm going to be staying here."

I brightened, "You are?"

"I thought it would be better. Besides, they're taking down Freddy's, and I don't wanna miss that."

"Neither do I." I muttered before yawning. "I'm beat guys. I think we all should get some sleep."

None of us objected to that.

As I lay on my bed, watching the stars outside, I fell asleep, and dreamt of Claire, Andy, and his friends, playing on a grassy hill, on a sunny, cloudless day.

They smiled and waved at me as morning air filled my lungs, and the sun warmed my skin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilouge

I was helping Kawaii-Chan bake chocolate chip cookies when I got a call from Jay.

"I'll come back in a bit Kawaii-Chan."

"Okay Aphmau~Senpai!" She chirped.

Going onto the porch, I hit 'Accept.'

J=Jay, A=Aphmau

J: Hi Aphie!

A: Sup Jay!

J: They finally took down Fazbear's!

A: I heard, I'm rather excited. But...

J: Feeling nostalgic?

A: A bit. I had some of the best times there.

J: Yeah. Remember that time you almost ate Chica's cupcake?

A: Hey! I didn't know it was her's! Besides, it looked so tasty!

J: Pfft. Mold and slimy frosting? Eww...

A: I thought it was sprinkled, okay?

J: But you gotta admit, that was hilarious.

I shook my head fondly at the memory.

A: Okay, okay, it was pretty funny!

J: Knew it.

A: Alright Jay the Joker, I'll see ya later.

J: Alright Mari.

'Call Ended'

Dusting flour off my purple apron, I gazed into the clear blue sky.

"Hi Claire, Andy. I miss you guys...a lot. I hope we can see each other again someday. Love you."

I walked back into the house, as the distant wind carried a message for all those to hear.

"I love you too."

============================================

End of A Dark Past.

I enjoyed writing this book! I'll be marking it as complete now! You might get random updates, but that's just me being the freak Grammar Nazi I am. I cannot stand bad grammar. Bye!

There will be no sequel or continuation of this book, but feel free to check out my other FNAF Aphmau book called Children of the Dark!

AND NO MEANS NO PEOPLE.

Sorry, but I'm really tired of people begging me to make a sequel -_-