"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish told the four other people.

"Not if you're like us." Scott told Parrish.

"Like you?" Parrish asked, confused.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek told Scott.

"Then what is he?" Lydia asked.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek told them.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott told Derek.

"This is a little out of my experience. She might know." Derek said, pointing towards Magenta.

"Me?" Magenta asked confused before she remembered what she was. "Right."

She turned around from the group and looked down at her arm. Her arm was a grayish color in her eyes with color appearing in it. She scanned each and every one to see they were mostly wolves. Magenta made her markings disappear before she turned around.

"I can't know unless he knows." Magenta told them.

"There might be something in the bestiary." Derek said. He knew what it was like not knowing something. "Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is." Scott told Derek.

"Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually that's not even my first question. Just . . . Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" Parrish asked. Magenta raised an eyebrow at the question. "Are you all psychic?"

"Psychic?" Derek asked in disbelief. He has been called many things, sour wolf, big bad wolf, Wolfman but never psychic.

"I don't even know what he is." Magenta's mom told her daughter. Magenta couldn't even get help from her mom.

"Yeah." Parrish answered.

"Not exactly." Scott added in.

"Okay. Then what are you?" Parrish asked. Magenta glanced at Scott and Derek. Derek nodded at the two supernatural creatures that could show their eyes. Magenta closed her eyes before she opened them to see an overlay of a magenta color. She looked at Scott to see his alpha eyes. Parrish looked at Scott then at Magenta.

↹↹↹

"What's a Kanima?" Parrish asked. That was the same question Magenta asked herself.

"We'll get back to that." Scott replied. "Just know that everyone like us, everyone with some kind of supernatural ability is on the dead pool." Scott told Parrish.

"But I don't even know what I am." Parrish replied.

"I'm sure they don't care." Said Derek.

"How many professional assassins are we talking about?" Parrish asked.

"We're starting to lose count." Lydia answered.

"But by the way we're going, I say the whole town." Magenta added in. Scott then realized something important from that statement.