Chapter Seven: Battleground Sorrows

Asia

I was freaking out! I knew it was Justin who did this! my hands began shaking, my heart began racing, I couldn’t believe this. I wanted to dial 911 to report who it was but my voice was so unsteady and my hands were shaking too fiercely to do anything.

I heard my daughter wake up. oh shit, she walked into the bedroom wiping her eyes.

“mommy I had a bad dream” she came in yawning

I was having one right now! I didn’t even know what to say to her…I wrestled up a good sentence to let out.

“baby, it’s okay go back to bed for a moment…” I needed some time to recuperate

“mommy are you crying?” she asked

“no babe, my eyes were burning…go lay back down I’ll be in there in a moment okay?”

“um…” she looked reluctant “okay mommy” she said turning around walking back to her room

I was a wreck; I sat on the floor and grabbed a pillow from the bed. I placed my face into it and screamed. I was shocked more than anything! What the fuck was going on!?

I could only imagine what was going on with Abel last night when all of this happened.

Flashback

Abel

After my show here last night I was too turnt up. I love my fucking fans, they’re amazing. Generally after every show, I take time out to meet each one of them. it’s a pretty hard job but I feel it’s worth it. I love them whole-heartedly and couldn’t trade them for any other fan base in the world.

When I finished the meet & greet me and my niggas decided to hit the bar up at the hotel. It was pretty unique and I was already tired anyway. As we were walking in the hotel I began feeling weird. I kept looking back over my shoulder and Lamar noticed.

“yo man what’s wrong?” he asked

“nothin’ nigga did you hear anything?”

“nah, nigga you actin’ fucked up before we even hit the weed tonight lol” he said joking

“lol fuck you, I swear I just you know…heard something…”

“nah you good, just relax” he said patting my back “you had a long fuckin’ night…” he said referring to the show

When we got to the bar we turned up hard. I was chuckin’ down drink after drink. It was only a matter of time before we went back to our rooms and lit the blunts up. I loved that shit.

After about the sixth or seventh shot, my stomach cringed. I knew it was time to let go. It was pretty early for me to be giving out though. I tried one more and felt the gag reflex begin to kick in. my body was kicking my ass right now. it was a warning.

I was already feeling weird tonight. I felt as though someone was behind me when we first got back to the hotel. The show was good but whoever it was, if anybody, definitely came to the concert. Not only was I uneasy about that, but my stomach is hurting now. I might need to go throw this shit up quick, fast, and in a hurry.

“yo I’m not feelin’ too good anymore man” I told Lamar as I held onto my stomach

“wassup nigga?” he asked after shooting down his drink

“my stomach is fucking killing me, something feels weird tonight. I have a slight headache I might go upstairs for the night”

“okay well I’ll be up with the crew in a few hours, you down for the blunt tonight or no?” he asked