2. Well hello Chicago

So when my mom said moving she did actually not only mean it, but meant it to be two days after. I already had everything packed down and that would be like 6 suitcases with all of my clothing and i wouldnt even try to count the boxes with my stuff in them.

I was very upset because of the fact that I loved LA and telling my friends I was moving to Chicago in my last and greatest year of them all, didn't only make my friends want to cry and kill me, but it made me feel sad and unsatisfied with moms decision.

"Are you sure we HAVE to move?" I asked my mom pronunciating the word have more than anything.

"Oh yes young lady I am sure, and we talked about this before so please don't protest." She said without even looking at me-

"It will be fine and you have to trust me on that one" She said dismissively after a few minutes of silence.

So we are moving tomorrow, and this is not any kind of joke for my bad luck, she told us yesterday and we have been packing the whole day, and now I am done packing and still would be pleased to unpack and just stay here in my cozy and beautiful home. I hated that this was happening,  I have never been new to a school and nevertheless on my senior year, I was mentally shocked for the news.

So the next day it all happened so fast, we arrived in Chicago at 2 in the afternoon, we picked up our suitcases and boxes that by the way where safely secured and in my opinion impossible to open. And were greeted by my moms boyfriend Charlie, he told us how he was so pleased to have us living with him and how we already had our rooms prepared in the new hose, new house? I asked myself  in the moment he said that until he looked at me and explained how he bought a much bigger hose for us all to fit perfectly, we all had our own room. Except for mom and him who shared one.

Charlie was quite right when he said big, because big was little to describe it.

"Wow, this is awesome!!" My little brother, Henry, bursted out when we arrived at our new house.

I cant said I didn't almost collapsed when I saw it, because it was not only gigantic, but gorgeous too.

Charlie smirked to himself and asked if we liked it, knowing the answer obviously. So Charlie haves his own clothing company in which I would say he gets lots of money, he lives very well and can afford almost anything, I guess I could live with that. I thought smiling at myself.

"What about Carson?" My mother asked.

pardon me? who is Carson?

"Oh yes, he will too live here of course, but he is in school, he should be here by...."

A black Sahara Jeep parked just outside the house

"now." He finished

Of course my mother, who knows me well, looked at me and explained

"Oh honey, bu the way, Carson is Charlies son, but he lived with Charlies ex-wife, now he decided to come here and live with his dad instead to see him more. They get along very well." She explained with a smile plastered into her face, 

"Oh my boy Carson, you will love him" Charlie said reassuringly

And in that moment I saw him getting out of the car,

a tall figure walked toward us and I already wanted to melt, he was not only tall but very fit. You could see his muscles trailing every part of his body when he walked even if he was wearing jeans and a v neck shirt, you could clearly see his arms and every muscle that formed it. I awed at it, not only his body but his face too; it was another level of perfection, this kind of gorgeousness had to be illegal. He had a smirk on his face and it was a perfect one, because his teeth were as white as snow, and his eyes as blue as the sky. Okay what is wrong with me? He is my mothers boyfriend son! But I couldn't not notice his hair, his wavy yet curly hair moved with the wind as he walked toward us, it was a dark brown but still reflected some lighter parts that the sun marked. He was god himself.

Well, hello Chicago.

I hoped you liked this chapter, I will keep updating when i can, what do you think of the new step-brother? OMGG this will get so interesting, keep on reading and make all the suggestions you want. I read all of them. And if you dont like something, tell me. XOXO