Chapter Twelve: The New Girl.

Start from the beginning

"Lily, I don't see why someone as nice as you hangs out with Little Miss Perfect," She continued. My temper flared. She was nice until now! I balled up my fists. Cher was still my best mate, however nice Katie was.

"Shut up, Katie. You dont know her." I tried to keep my tone civil. Well, as civil as possible while saying shut up.

"I know enough about her to know she's a slag," Katie said roughly. I counted to ten inside my head. One, two, three...

"Little bitch thinks she's so great because big old Cowell likes her," Katie said, fiercely. Pented rage showed as she spoke. Four, Five, Six..

"She's just a whore who nobody likes, including your dim brother. Who liked Louis anyway? His looks, his personality, his voice...but what else?!"

SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE...

"Shut up, Katie! Just shut up!" I screamed, not even reaching ten. "Don't insult Cher or my family!"

"Don't tell me you're sticking up for her. You know she's going to end up dumping Louis on his ass," She said scornfully. "Louis, stupid Louis."

"You need a life, bitch." I swore, advancing on her, with her bleachy hair and spider eyelashes. 

"You only hang out with her because of your stupid, attractive, but stupid brother!" Katie yelled back.

"You -" I gasped, as something clicked. "You're jealous of Cher. You - you like Lou, don't you?"

"Get your nose out of my business," Katie mumbled. Her head faced the floor.

"Katie, you've got to tell me! I'm his sister, I have right," I said, curtly. Her normally pale-as-milk skin turned crimson.

"Okay, fine, I do! And fine, I'm a bit jealous of Cher, because how come she can get someone so incredible and I can't?"

Incredible? Gag.

"Lily, I've never done anything to you. Could you  - would you maybe...? Get Louis to see how much better I am than..." Katie asked, hope lining her face. Oh, she's not... Over my dead fucking body!

"Lou would never dump Cher for you, he loves her!" I said fiercely. "You know, Cher was right about you, Waissel." with that, anger taking over, I left and ran down to Jessie.

***********

"Jesus Christ, Lillienne what the hell is up?" Niall asked, sounding out of patience. After the event with Katie, I was still really angry with her. Seeing my look, he quickly added, "Babe."

"Nah, I'm peachy," I said forcefully. Cher was here, and under no circumstance were either of two scenarios going to occur. Scene one: she breaks down in tears and hates my brother. Scene two: she breaks Katie's face off her neck. I prefer the last.

"Tell you what, babe, let's have our movie night now. It's eight, let's head up." Liam decided, taking charge. He began a conversation with me as we headed up.

"I have reason to believe redheads are really crabby," He fingered some of my hair.

When I got to the top of the stairs, deep in argument with Liam about whether red-heads were moody or not, I felt the floor slide out from under me. Actually, it was one of Nialls stupid skateboards, but anyway.I nearly fell onto my back, but I was right beside the banisters of the landing. I slipped and started to tumble over the railings, where at the bottom lay a lot of sharp things, as well as the others, also arguing. I jerked to a halt as I sailed through the air, and felt Liam's hand on mine. Cold swetas broke out on me, from the shock. 

"Liam, are you going to pull me up?" I wondered, reminded of a scene from 'Titanic'. Except that Leonardo DiCaprio was willing to pull Kate Winslet up. And that I wasn't on a suicide mission. And there wasn't below freezing, churning, hurling, grey waters under me.

"Nope," he grinned, popping the p. I rolled my eyes. 

"Liam!Come on, you prima donna," I told him, swinging about to try and hoist myself back onto the ground. 

"Say I'm right," he chuckled, referring to the red head quarrel. He has got an ego the size of...

"I am not moody!" I protested. He loosened his grip on my hand, clutching my fingers.

"Liiiiii...." I begged, as the unaware Niall moved under me.

"Liillll...." he answered. What an absolute prick.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it."

"I'm not moody!"

"Okay, that's cool," he said, and slacked his hand.

"Okay, you were right!" I grumbled. I really don't like losing arguments. I'm quite proud.

"Good girl!" Liam smirked and hauled me up. I felt the floor beneath me and sighed. 

******************

"Niall Horan, this thing nearly killed me!" I exclaimed, holding up the skateboard. The boys were really messy. Cheryl often tutted and called their room pig stys. Louis is the worst. You can't even enter the room without finding yourself knee-deep in rubbish.

"Sorry, Lily," he mumbled. "But you lived." I chuckled and set the skateboard onto the floor. I put one foot on the platform, on the part where Niall had scribbled his name in Sharpie.

"Gimme a push!" I instructed Louis. 

"Huh?" he asked, as I stepped onto the skateboard. He gave me a quick shove and I rolled off towards their room, sticking my middle finger up at Niall. He laughed and stuck out his tongue. I shot him a wink, and he blushed. Then when I tore my eyes back to in front of me, I screamed, " Holy hell!"

The black haired person in my path shrieked and dived left. I slammed my foot to the floor to brake the skateboard, and instead I slammed into the wall. 

"Oof," I groaned, rubbing where my head felt like it had been split in two.

"I'm so sorry!" squealed the black haired girl. She had a bobbed, stick straight haircut and grey eyes. Her black curtain fell down to her shoulders and her pale face reminded me of someone...

"Who are you?" Harry asked, taking her by the waist and pulling her to her feet.

"To be exact; Elizabeth Bronte Cornish. But you can call me Lizzie," she said.

"Well, hello. I'm - to be exact, as you say - Lilienne Alexis Tomlinson. Lily, to everyone I know, basically. What are you doing here?" 

"Ever heard of Jessie J?" She looked at me, a smug look folding over her face. I suppressed an eye-roll.

"Yeah...?" Zayn said. "She's only the hottest female ever."

"I'm her sister," Lizzie grinned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Awful chapter I know! Just wanted to Lizzie; who is going to play a big part in this.

Miss Horanette

Lana