PART 1: ~45~

"Are we even suppose to be up here?" Harry asked Niall, glancing down at the streets below them. There was a light, breezy spring wind to accompany them as the sun began to set and the sky turned from it's glowing blue to its orange-pink mix.

"Well. . . It's not like I'm banned from the building necessarily," Niall laughed.

They were currently at the rooftop of the company owned by Niall's parents. Niall did come to the company from time to time, Harry didn't know exactly why but according to what Niall told him it had to do with some business he had done before if left and needed to finish.

Other than that, Niall hasn't been working at his parents' company for a while. Luckily for him, he had plenty of money in his bank account to live on so he wouldn't have to be asking his parents for money. Niall's been very happy lately nonetheless, especially with his Harry by his side now. But even Harry could see that spark of sadness flicker in Niall's eyes from time to time.

It always brought them back to the topic of Niall's parents whom hadn't tried to come in contact with their son for a few months now. It left a gap in Niall's heart but that gap would usually be temporarily filled with support from Harry or sometimes the kindness of Harry's family who would call often to check up on both of them.

"I still can't get enough of the view," Harry had a small smile on his face as he looked off into the distance. Niall would probably never understand what Harry found so special about these kind of views but that was okay as long as Niall got to see that beautiful distant look on Harry's face every single time.

"Remember the first time I brought you up here?" Niall asked, walking up to Harry and wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. Harry pressed his back against Niall's chest, his mind replaying the first time Niall took him on a tour of the company.

Harry remembered how he stumbled in the elevator and Niall dropped his phone just to catch him. He remembered looking up at Niall in awe, completely taken back by how handsome Niall was. And how could he forget that sneaky kiss on the cheek Harry gave Niall when they were on the rooftop.

It seemed like that was forever ago.

Harry took a deep breath. "How could I forget? It hasn't been that long but it feels like that was years ago."

Niall looked on as the skies darkened. He gently tightened his hold on Harry, giving his neck a few ghostly kisses as Harry squirmed in his arms because it tickled.

Another half-hour later, they began heading down and getting into Niall's car to go back to Niall's apartment.

"Doesn't Liam get lonely? You basically live here now," Niall joked as he unlocked the door to his apartment. Harry rolled his eyes playfully, walking inside after Niall opened the door.

"Doubt it. He only comes home to eat and sleep. Other than that he's working on that project with Louis or he's with Louis or occasionally with Zayn, maybe both if they can. That man is more busier than me."

"Is that why Louis hasn't been bothering me lately?" Niall asked with a chip in his mouth. "Kind of miss him. Kind of don't."

Harry laughed. "I guess so. I think it's nice they're spending time together."

"Are you sure it's that?" Niall sat down on the couch next to Harry, leaning his face closely to Harry's, staring down at Harry's pink lips. "Or do you like that we get a lot of alone time when they're gone."

Harry smiled, giving into the temptation and giving Niall a simple kiss. Harry tried to pull away but Niall had trapped him by gripping his waist with one hand and using the other one to hold the back of Harry's neck.